NVIDIA Geforce 740m not supported anymore for a few days, now again supported ( WT 2.39, Dance of Dragons )

On my old gaming computer, there is “NVIDIA Geforce 740m” graphics card.
SInce today, it looks as if it is not supported anymore by WT.

Since
War Thunder 2.39.0.24.

Latest graphics drivers:

• “419.67-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe”
  • “425.31-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe”

Yesterday I updated to “Dance of Dragons”, but immediately after the update, there was not this effect, as now on next morning and additional patches.

a) I got a message at start, which in the past just appeared when no NIVIDA graphics drivers were installed, so that WT just detects the built-in “Intel HD graphics”.

The video settings were adjusted for your video memory size. if you use several video cards, make shure a high-performance video card for launching the game. GPU: 912MiB, CPU: 26315MiB

b) The fps-rate was much lower than normal.

How can I detect within WT, that WT doesn’t make use of my NVIDIA graphics drivers?

c) Or is this a temporary failure of WT updates, so hopefully in the next days, my NVIDA graphics card will be supported again?

I reinstalled the lastest graphics drivers for my “NIDIA Geforce 740M”, and rebooted. No change of the situation.

See also:

Dance of Dragons? More like Loss of Framerates

As of 2024-09-16, my “NVIDIA Geforce 740m” graphics card is detected again, so I play with “minimum” graphics even with higher FPS than before the update.

So thanks I must not invest into another expensive computer hardware :-)