Nuclear Escalation feedback for a stanalone mode

You just Uncheck Classic Battles and only have Escalation selected and that’s all you’ll play!

Please…NNNNOOOO! WE finally get a BIG map with room to move and fly back to a proper defended zone if you get in trouble…and you want the map to be smaller 😮‍💨 my friend, this just may not be the mode for you?

You must have poor reading comprehension. I never said make the map smaller. I said reduce the player count and amount of ground units. This would make the map feel LARGER. I wouldn’t even mind actually making the map larger as well.

Seriously how did you translate this,

To this…

5 Likes

So because you did something that is completely outside what normally occurs within the gamemode, you decide to make this crazy claim that people will do the same and therefore the gamemode needs to be changed accordingly?

It’s futile to play a country like France in NE because your ground strike package is lacking and your missile ranges are subpar, isn’t it? It’s F-15E’s and Su-30SM2’s leading the pack, and by far

I saw a lot of A-10s and F-111s. It’s not outside the normal.

Even then I’ve found it hard to get anything past enemy SAMs besides AGM-154s. The F-15E also doesn’t get any Harms.

The F-15E is by far the best plane for NE. You can singlehandedly blow up all the long range SAMs from over 70km away via GBU-53 from very high alt. Once you are done doing that you carry the most air to ground weapons that benefit from “low” visibility so even with the cracked interception AI, you can still easily get through the AI air defense.

So TL:DR

  • Carriers are still broken.
  • SPAA still phase through the ground to kill you sometimes.
  • ITO-90 Still doesn’t give out a warning at times.
  • S-300 Still launches cross-map.
  • I-HAWK is still useless.
  • Ships ( especially carriers ) give like 100RP.
  • The map still swarms with SPAA, which people don’t seem to want to kill.
  • 80% of people still focus on air-kills , despite the mediocre rewards.
  • Seriously screw the S300 and its ambiguous warning.
11 Likes

Your anecdotal experience does not dictate reality. Strike aircraft conducting CAS are definitely not being ignored by the majority of players in most matches, especially those conducting CAP.

1 Like

There needs to be some kind of prevention for joining a game that has like 1000 tickets or less remaining (at least make sure that if players have “join already in progress matches” turned off that they do not get thrown into one in NE).
I thought I’d give the NE a go today, both times with boosters on, but the game placed me in a match with less than 500 tickets remaining, which guaranteed 0 score and both times ofc count as a game for boosters.

7 Likes

I refuse to believe that anyone is genuinely having fun playing on these Ito90M brackets. It’s impossible to get anything done. Roland 3s/Osas can make the game unplayable if your BR is low enough as well.

We also really need the brackets to come back and they need to roll every couple of days like on Sim.

3 Likes

Oke SPPA is again too strong, just spamming missiles is crazy, i drop like 20 bombs and all of them get intercepted, can get close to it to destroy it, again soon as you spawn theres 8 SAM locked and fired alerts, like I wanna have fun not to waste my time. please revert back SPPA and SAMs to normal.

1 Like

I mean who sould I kill if hiting ground if its aint nuke is litterally imposible

keep in mind they had 5 WHOLE months
and they BARELY DID ANYTHING

4 Likes

Also de-sync is sooo bad guy is flying away from me and his missiles are coming at me…never seen something like this…can we get that fixed?

That does not matter. Strike aircraft do not actively seek out air combat. They’re trying to destroy ground targets, and only attack other players when provoked.

2 Likes

… Yes? As they should?

I mean, a lot of them will try to toss an air-to-air missile if they get the chance, but what point are you trying to make by saying this?

2 Likes

anti ship too weak doesnt do anything to a carrier

2 Likes

almost like thats the job of an attacker plane lol

5 Likes