Norinco VN-1 (UW4B RWS) -- The Modern Battle Taxi of the Royal Thai Army

guys please this is the 2nd time im saying this, stay on topic, hell ill even make a chinese equivelent suggestion of this vehicle just so things can quiet down

2 Likes

Best way is to ignore them because what i see its the same people over and over again.
And always under topic when someone starts to talk about Japan.

3 Likes

Good idea honestly…

Look! China has it too guys, calm down!

2 Likes

@Thatz @WreckingAres283 can you please clean up the thread?

Already done.

9 Likes

looks cool and everything until…

2 Likes

thx pookie

aight, suggestion is done, its pending

2 Likes

I’ll make sure to look out for it, it’s a fun vehicle that’d be best to see for both China and Thai subtree

2 Likes

china for some reason really likes Deutz. A lot of modern vehicles of theirs have it.

I mean they already have lots of local engines. Then why use some foreign engine? Local engine could have cut costs and made the production more efficient.

probably for export, eh, who knows, maybe i can find some stuff about it

https://www.deutz.com/en/media/press-releases/deutz-sells-stake-in-chinese-joint-venture-dde
Looks like half of the company is owned by china. I guess these engines are manufactured in China.

1 Like

I would like to learn how many Chinese tech Thailand has as I only know this and the VT-4.

These two and the VN16 are the only Chinese origin vehicle in the Thai army. They also used the Type 85apc but that lacks proper armaments, I dont think we will ever see that in game (Although there’s a variant with a 30mm gun but I dont think Thailand had that one).

4 Likes
1 Like

Until we hear a dedicated response from either devs or official statements provided by community managers like Smin from the devs, we won’t know for sure how Thailand is going to be handled, and it’s possible no hard decision has even been made yet

6 Likes

real!

1 Like
1 Like

+1

1 Like