Norinco VN-1 (UW4B RWS) -- The Modern Battle Taxi of the Royal Thai Army

One is a proper military alliance, the other is just buying export products while keeping politically very much neutral and not just friendly towards China but also Japan.

Even then Thailand buys way more than just Chinese vehicles. By that logic it might be a US or British subtree. Or even Japanese, since believe it or not even Japan sold them vehicles after WWII, like KH-4 helicopters or the FD-25 Defender.
The RTAF-2, Thailands first post WWII aircraft development, was also based on a Fuji LM-1

So essentially Japan is very much a logical pick, and does need the subtree.

5 Likes

I know that Japan TT urgently needs to add some new vehicles.
Japan TT can add UK and US vehicles purchased from Thailand
but it is clearly a controversial topic regarding who the Chinese vehicles purchased by Thailand will be allocated to
the contradictions brought about by historical scars

I fully support this to the Japanese tree if a Thai sub tree comes : D

Well done Moonman

2 Likes

Speaking of this, northern industry is operated by the state, including factories that design, manufacture, and produce these vehicles.
And the north is just a distributor. It is only responsible for sales work.
So, to be precise, it’s more like China selling to Thailand
Different from the situation of private arms dealers

1 Like

who cares? its a vehicle owned by Thailand with Thailand flag and crew members china has no say on the matter period. how about we hear the opinions of Thailand players instead?

5 Likes

so there are two possibilities for this matter, one is as you said
as a supplement to Japan TT for Thai vehicles
another scenario is to refer to Q5C and 69-2G

To be fair those were bough by Thailand from China. They are by all accounts Thai. And at that point what matters is Thai players reception.

2 Likes

Not to mention how we already have vehicles of both American and Japanese origin within the Chinese tech tree, despite any controversy around such matters

7 Likes

yea,there are many unnecessary vehicles that are simply copied and pasted out of laziness
obtained some very absurd results

Is it ideal to face it in my Chinese tanks? No. As a mostly Soviet player, do you get used to it? Yep.

Am I excited for it to come to the game? Absolutely! There is no “Blu-for” vs “Red-for” matchmaking mode thus far, so anytime a nation becomes more well rounded, the less likely you are to get stomped at certain BR’s. This would be good for the game, assuming it comes to the soon-to-arrive Thai subtree for Japan.

Great post!

5 Likes

Japan wants it uwu

can yall for the love of god just stay on topic damn

3 Likes

Ok guys it would be nice to stop.We are talking about Thai vehicle and not which nation when did what.

4 Likes

Why does it have German engine?

Yea just egging it on now will just lock this thread,

We know where he stands all we need to do is flag him and the mods should take care of it

2 Likes

Mods usually dont lock suggestion threads. They just delete the off topic stuff

4 Likes

guys please this is the 2nd time im saying this, stay on topic, hell ill even make a chinese equivelent suggestion of this vehicle just so things can quiet down

2 Likes

Best way is to ignore them because what i see its the same people over and over again.
And always under topic when someone starts to talk about Japan.

3 Likes

Good idea honestly…

Look! China has it too guys, calm down!

2 Likes

@Thatz @WreckingAres283 can you please clean up the thread?