No Python 4 for F-15I

its not being added to the game at all, it was only for the trailer

Youre right. I thought I saw it in the dev airfield

So I think it is possible to intentionally weaken it and add to it: the R-73 can turn at 60G, while the WarThunder can turn at 40G.aam3 also uses IRCCM with the same mechanism as Python4, but in WarThunder it is seeker shut off.

1 Like

And it, just like TY-90 shows combined flare rejection require help of any and all deities to decoy them.

1 Like

Just as disappointing as the F-15E not getting its 120C-5s. No AESA or 229 engines, guessing the goal is to just ship it DOA. Can’t have the F-15C look less appealing for some reason.

What kinda fox 2 fights are you guys getting into where the 9M is superior?? Almost every time I have launched a fox 2 or been launched on with a fox 2 I was atleast within 1.5km of my opponent, TVC and seeker fov clamping are waaaaaaaaayyyyy more useful for the type of dog fights I find myself in at top tier, the only 9M like missiles I’ve used that was decent in a HOBs dogfight is the PL-5EII on the J-10A, but that is only because the J-10A can pull wild AOA in 1 circle fights.

1 Like

haha No u have Founts? or you are defaming?

What?

Also what??

No. its based on the pl8B wich is based on the python 3

Welp
Only case where 9M superior - it cant be flared at long distances by flying straight and only few flares
Even in Air Sim you still can predict whats happening and flare w/ maneuver

In a dogfight: Yes
(almost) evrywhere else: No

It’s getting 120C’s?

R-73s are plenty capable outside of dogfights. Its a lot harder to intentionally flare than a 9M while a 9M is harder to accidentally flare than an R-73. Both are good.

2 Likes

The rocket body is made on the basis of PL-7 and PL-5, and from PL-8B only the homing head, and then in fact it also has its own Chinese, upgraded

the homing haed is basiclly what makes the missile good.

Agreable

I think the python-4 is a little too early to receive now. The python-4 has IRCCM methods like the IFOV method and the AIM-9M, and it has very good maneuverability. Currently, these missiles are not in the game and they are the only ones. I think they should be delivered at least with other equivalent missiles.

…and then you woke up?