No Python 4 for F-15I

I know of course, Nowadays the word “Balance” is the justification for other countries to get nothing literally Israel is one of the worst countries in top tier because they only have the leftovers from the US with worse radars worse BVR missiles and yet they have to share missiles that never existed on their planes Dude you are fucking with me ???

Literally mind the Python 4 is a 20 km missile and the R73 has 30 km and is limited to 18 km also like all IR missiles in the game by the “Balance” Dude are you in the presence of all missiles are the same? What fun to innovate with you guys in this game if you literally complain about everything?

Again I repeat it is contemporary to the AAM3 It only has more than 50G and has a pretty good acceleration like the magic 2 but with the range of a Sidewinder and is not Smouckles like the Aim9m Neither has the maneuverability of the R73 nor is it as lethal as an AAM3 by sharing things with the R73 and aim9m you come to me to talk about “Balance”. Really ??? The only remarkable thing about this missile is it’s seeker head which should be good. You are literally denying content to the game don’t come to me talking about balance when the US delivers Fakour or the Aim120 the best missile in the game and then you have things like the Aim9l at the time that eclipsed all the IR missiles don’t come to me talking about balance.

1 Like

The Baz Meshupar is literally an F-15C copypaste right now. I don’t know why you’re complaining.

These range numbers require context. In game the R-73 and Aim-9M definitely won’t be able to touch those ranges or anywhere near it.

The AAM-3 is basically an Aim-9M with higher G-loads, it does not mean its going to be pulling 50Gs. Its only a slight upgrade from the Aim-9M.

Also the Python 4 will have both tracking suspension and FoV gatewidth. It will quite literally be a combination of the R-73 and Aim-9M.

Gaijin’s solution of just giving Israel the Aim-9M is fine.

Couldn’t agree more. It only pulls up to 70g. It can only pull a 180 degree turn in 3 seconds and hit a target behind the launch aircraft. It only has a psuedoimaging dual band seeker that’s unflareable at all ranges and angles. It only has a 30km range. It only goes Mach 4. It’s definitely the R-73 with FoV gating that’s superior here.

9 Likes

Dont forget the Israeli Chaparral is identical to the US one… and a full 1.0 BR higher

1 Like

I agree to python 4 right after PL-9

It get’s IRCCM. That’s pretty much the whole reason why it’s a BR higher

1 Like

bruh why should an exported python 4 come before the actuall python 4. it makes no sence💀

If you know that until recently they had improved the radar that TWS didn’t even have, you can tell that not even the baz meshupar.

This is where you contradict yourself a lot because although it is as you say if we go with that “logic” all missiles including their seeker heads would be historical which is not so if it were as you say the R73 would be unstoppable and it is not so it is super flare and easy to deflect to which we go that any IR missile in the game is nerfed by gaijin for its “BALANCE” and there is no missile in the game that is historical so you contradict yourself here.

so there is no justifiable reason not to put the Python 4 if even the newest missile PL5C was nerfed in that sense.

It should be said that I value the historical more than the balance because I’m not a kid who needs to be touched by the missiles to adapt to the game.

It is enough that they manipulate the flare resistance as they do with all IR missiles sadly.

Literally there is not a single missile that respects the historical seeker head in this game all missiles even the IRCM missiles were abruptly nerfed so this justification is not valid if it were so the AAM-3 R73 MAGIC 2 would be the most lethal missile in the game which is not so they were nerfed enough so this justification does not apply because gaijin always plays the missiles “for balance” so they do not complain as they like to complain about everything.

1 Like

Ask a DCS player if it bothers them that the R73 is so good. they need to know how to adapt and avoid close range combat and the Russians adapt to American radars. Each nation should excel at one quality and not be monotonous like Warthunder.

PL-9 is China’s own development based on PL-7 and PL-5

If you give such modern missiles to one country, you need to distribute them to everyone who has the opportunity. 9X, IRIS-T, R-74, PL-9/10 and so on and so forth. And since, for example, the USSR does not have aircraft for this, it will have to give, for example, the Mig-29M (9-15), China J-11B (although the j10a can also carry PL-9 or PL-10, but I want a normal flanker for China), the Germans Eurofighter, French Rafale with mikami IR or Asraam and so on down the list. And since all this has not been implemented at the moment, it is logical that no one will give the Israeli f15 python 4.

The off-boresight capability does not matter when the AIM-9M is much more difficult to defeat in 9/10 situations and fits the meta much better.

1 Like

I don’t understand your points.

DCS is not a competitive pvp so it does not need to care about balance. Its basically a study sim.

This one is just a bad example and a terrible point.

Where did you see US is getting patriot?

In the trailer but its an airfield AA not a researchable AA.

Ah I see. Cool. So it should be able to engage airspawn jets lol

I think it is possible to add the Python4 in a deliberately weakened state. aam3, R-73 and other missiles of the same generation have been deliberately weakened by Gaijin to appear in War Thunder. So I think it would be better to make it equal to or slightly stronger than the aam3 first, and then in the future make it as capable as the historical one. In fact, magic2 was added later with features such as IRCCM. Sorry for the long post.

1 Like

Don’t also forget the AIM-120Cs for the F-15I as if it won’t be the most broken vehicle for BVR currently by the looks of it.

Oh yeah, and add the F-35I whilst we’re at it!

And the python 4 is considerably better than any R-73