Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

It is all aspect

Well just the one. Kurt tank, and its essentially just his ta183 design. The design responsible for the mig 15 and 17.

2 Likes

The MiG are indeginous designs, the supposed connection between those designs was refuted by aviation historian Yefim Gordon.

3 Likes

Ill accept that. though we know that both sides of the allied nations took inspiration from or even used german scientists and engineers after ww2. So i believe an inspirational connection is still plausible. And historians argue with each other all the time.

1 Like

Ohhh yes. Germany could have the first prototype (if India is not there yet). Since the plane was designed in Argentina. The name of the project was IAe 43.

Well, they also “fled” to the US and the USSR among others.

Spoiler

What attracted Tank to Argentina is that there was a wind tunnel at the FMA and the government at that time had several projects underway. There was funding for Tank, Horten and others who had ambitious projects that could never be completed due to the Nazi defeat. There were also engineers from France and Italy. I suppose Tank’s name was distinguished by his previous career in the FW.
Before arriving in Argentina Horten was captured and interrogated by the British and then released, after making some suggestions to the Avro Vulcan project (yes, the guy was crazy about flying wings). The Argentine government remained neutral, but also maintained commercial relations with the United Kingdom and its allies. The German community in Argentina was very critical of the government because it maintained neutrality instead of aligning itself with the axis.

2 Likes

A-4M please snail

2 Likes

Ukrainian “Black Eagle-72”
T-72-120 turret mated to the BMT-72 hull

https://img-forum-wt-com.cdn.gaijin.net/original/3X/f/b/fb9dc25de1568af0a0fcce99d099f647413d3988.jpeg

5 Likes

Hoping the Vilkas leak is true. Can work on a Lithuanian vehicle setup with Lithuania looking to purchase Leopard 2’s, and already owning the PzH 2000 (which needs to come to the game).

Also gib Centauro II MGS (and series 3 Centauro I)…

What tree would the vilkas go to? Does lithuania have any heavy political ties to an ingame nation?

I get the boxer is a partly german chassis but even i as a german main dont feel germany should get it.

As things stand now it would either be Germany or Israel I think, due to Israeli turret.
Potential exists for it to be added to USSR as well due to Lithuania being a former state, but that seems highly unlikely to me.

2 Likes

Based on Gaijin’s previous implementations, it will likely go to Germany do to the fact it utilizes a German chassis as well as Lithuania is increasing its interest into German manufacturing.

Edit: They operate the PzH 2000 as well as likely purchasing Leopard 2’s. Also Lithuania and Germany have very close ties today. Many Lithuanian’s see Germany very positively (around 82% I believe) as well as Germany keeping a brigade-sized unit stationed permanently in Lithuania.

Personally, I think it has high probability to end up in either Germany or USSR. Just because a nation becomes increasingly interested in German equipment doesn’t exactly mean their stuff will end up in that tree, we can see this with recent additions, it’s Lithuania after all.

Looking forward to it no matter how it’s implemented.

Honestly id like to see isreal get it. Germany and russia both have plenty of light tanks to choose from.

2 Likes

It’s very unlikely that it will be added to the USSR because it would be the first “boxer” in an tree with no connection to it.

Germany didn’t have an event tank this year and it looks like this tank is it. It’s unlikely that israel gets event tanks (would be the first event vehicle in general for israel)

1 Like

In a perfect world. We live in one where the developers couldn’t give a damn about balance.

I guess we’ll have to wait and see

I’d say a 75% chance for Germany, a 20% chance for Israel, and a 5% chance for the USSR. I feel fairly confident it will not go to the USSR and it will go to Germany because while Lithuania is a post-Soviet nation, the chassis is Germany-originated and the turret is of Israeli-origin (as you guys had stated), as well as the points you had brought up being the first “Boxer”, Germany’s lack of event tank, todays connections, and being it has very little connection to the USSR (other than being from a post-Soviet state). A lot of these vehicles in these situations consist of a case-by-case scenario and Gaijin just throws it where it wants to so my logic could just be thrown out just as easily anyway.

We will see. Nevertheless it is very exciting to see a Boxer variant with a powerful armament. While there are many Boxer variants, there isn’t to many that are in a IFV configuration and that are in active use/production, with the only 2 being the Vilkas and the Australian Boxer CRV (with Germany also acquiring this variant w/ the Lance Turret). I’m sure we will see more of these versions entering active service over the years as more nations realize the capability of the chassis.

1 Like

While there isnt many in specifically an ifv configuration the skyrangers can be given apfsds for balance.

So theres actually a few that could be added in different configurations.

algerian-boxer-ifv-2z

Boxer-skyranger-892x659

2 Likes
Spoiler

La7 D10

4 Likes