Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Thats about all i know

Ah ok

I can tell them apart most of the time, but I can’t really explain why.

One feature that immidiately stands out though is the placement of the driver vision ports.

In Boxer the driver is positioned on the right hand side.

In Patria, the left hand side.

I don’t have much information, from what I can get, it planed to used 6td-2 or gas turbine product “29G”, with different transmission, no mention of 5TDF. But as it’s never fully completed, it’s a good choice to see a completed one in Warthunder. But as long as the armor can be penetrated, 152mm is acceptable, even as a modification, bringing both version to game.
By the way, I choose object 490a instead of 477, because 152mm gun and 1200mm armor is far too much for other tanks, and obj.490a’s turret is cool.

always up for more WW2 stuff, there is a lot of vehicles they can still add for low tier

Kun Wu missile (Taiwanese copied 9M14 ATGM) on a jeep

IMG_3828

1 Like

You should make a suggestion post on it.

2 Likes

Modern equivalent of Archer.

A-4M please snail

For germany the argentinian (fma iae 33 pulqui ii) since argentina is essentially a subtree for germany.
Ej2eco_WkAAs6wc

And for britain and germany the hal hf24 marut. Germany could get the mk1 and britain could get the mk1r.

5 Likes

I wonder why :)

AIM-9P4’s for the ROCAF F-104G and F-5E’s

1 Like

Well most of their tanks are german designed. Even the turret on the tam VCTP is used on other german prototpes of the time. Mainly the Puma ACV 25mm mauser variants.

vctp_150617_1
image.png.5cfa0afde29add277cf368b82dcb6ec9

1 Like

Isnt Aim-9P-4 something like little aim-9L with 9L being the better one. What are the differences between them?

And im sure their early jets were made by Germans who fled

AIM-9P4 has worse maneuverability compared to the 9L. Don’t know about tracking

From what i heard they are suppose to be all aspect like 9L, but not 100% sure one that.