Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Which could be fine, but only if its openly stated and renamed to combined Eastern European. But thats not going to happen. Gaijin will slowly rebuild the Glorious USSR in its fictional videogame

But we all have to agree, Poland and Ukraine both have some awesome vehicles, which would be very fun. I agree with your idea

Poland and Yugoslavia have enough to make their own tech trees, Czechs can go wherever honestly probably as a sub tree to Yugoslavia?, Ukraine is genetically bound to Soviet development, so that’ll likely be a Soviet sub tree. Yugoslavia would be kinda based right now, they have a nice mix of both worlds.

Ohh yeah. Same as Czechoslovakia. (Czechia and Slovakia) Some out modification of tanks. Like T-72M4CZ, T-72 SCARAB, T-55AM2B Kladivo and T-55AM2 DYNA SPAAs that were shoved herelike STROP II and BRAMS, Praga in game. There is also a STROP I, T-34/85 R10 and for modern technical MR-2 Viktor that was made for Ukraine to heli fight with drones

1 Like

I think Poland and Czechoslovakia would make more sence being together in TT then Poland with Yugoslavia. But hey, like i said, this is not a post to discus a new TTs.

1 Like

But now youre asking for the; Bradley, Leo 1 and 2, Chally 2, Abrams M1A1, AMX-10RC, F16, and a plethora of Armored MRAPs to belong in the Russian tree, if Ukraine were to go to the Russian Fed tree. Ntm the poltical statement that would make of Gaijin…Ukraine has dozens of really cool and strange soviet modifications that far surpass even some of russias stuff. Id argue perhaps youre missing how much stuff Ukraine could Add. By now, Ukraine could actually be its own whole TT. But that would be unwise since itd be an Israeli tree situation. Hence why I think it being of a combined Eastern Euro tree with Poland, Yugo, Czech, etc.

Which also saves political face

1 Like

Said (post) Czechoslovak stuff was Soviet derivative, the M53/59 is not.
For things such as T-72M2 Moderna there is an excuse to add it to USSR. For M53/59 there isn’t.

2 Likes

Yeah, pretty much. Even tho the tank it selve was build in Czechoslovakia since we were licensed to produce them, it still make sence. Same as with SU-25K. That is also a Czechoslovakian, but it is as premium in Russia TT. Same with that helicopter

One of the worst ideas that are popular on the forum.

And why is that?

I will respond to that in DM, so to keep it out of here. One moment please.

1 Like

Gaijin is A political though they’ve said so a couple times and who cares about leased stuff, not like it’ll add anything special, except maybe ones with unique Ukrainian modifications.

Ukraine is just a lose-lose situation for Escargot.
It’s either admitting that it’s a part of Russia or NATO.

Except russia will be the most insanely OP tree in the game, and itll fully undermine ever grinding any other tree again just to get their special top tier cookies.

If I can swap between a T-80BVM, Abrams M1A1, Leo 2 and Chally 2 all in one match…thats abhorrently wrong, imo.

1 Like

Yeah, pretty much. Why grind any other TT when one TT have all top tier vehicles of other TT

1 Like

It would be the same case with Ukraine no matter how you put it, they have access to T-80BVMs and T-90Ms. So I don’t see the argument here.

Theres a point where making a tech tree even has to have its own sovereignty. As in, it cant be held down by ideological wishfulness or imperialist dreams from current forces. By making a combined eastern European tree, the only thing you are saying is that the USSR is no more, which happened, its fact incarnate.

Those countries currently live seperated from Russia and have for 32 years.

The issue is, you’re thinking very politically, which is very unhealthy for a game like this.

But any tech tree that is eastern European centric will have some sort of T-72/80 hull usage and soviet centric military. The russians exported like crazy, just like how we cant limit a middle eastern tree like Iran because they use a ton of T-72s/80s.

That would have to be done in a way to not undermine the Russian tree, but anything like that will have its variants

Just look at where the M60 and F16 are…

Well I was answering to a political statement, so it would get a poltical answer