Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Its not just a marketplace tank. Its currently available from just about any update chest.

Yeah, we’ve had event/premium vehicles be added as tech tree to new nations before. American Merkavas, Russian Type 62, German C.202, etc. KV-1B shouldn’t be any different.

Well yes, except those vehickes never made gaijin tons of money. Why do you think the kv1b survived the br changes? To incentivise people to spend tons of money gambling to try and get it through update chests.

Speaking from gaijins point of veiw i dont see why econonmically they would make a decision like that.

What captured KV1C? The KV1C was a modification by german engineers with a german gun?

Afaik the kv1c was a russian heavy with a semi rounded turret captured by germany and afterwards had it 76 changed to a 75. Not sure if its russian name is the kv1c but the turret is not german.

yeah but the KV1C in the german tree is german and you wrote it like it could just be copy and pasted into the russian tree

The Russians called it the KV-1 1943, few were built because of its obsolete armament.

Ah ok. Thats its name. But kv1 is still kv1 in war thunder. And theyre all pretty good.

Japanese tanks addon:
-Type 97 Te-Ke
-Type 5 Ke-Ho
-HO-Ni II
-TA-SE(turet mount on Chi-ha hull)
Recommended location on tech tree:

Idea and Image of TA-SE chi -ha hull(image from men of war as2 , mod: terminator v2 credit for original author):

3 Likes

A Japanese ww2 tier two light tank is a nescesity cuz you cant spot without going to coldwar stuff.

Also since we’re talking submarines now gimme the K-Class “Kalamity Boats”

It’s shocking we don’t have the Ho-Ni II in game already. It’s just a Ho-Ni I with a versatile 105mm howitzer.

And the Type 5 Ke-Ho would be a great addition; unlike pretty much every other Japanese light tank, it actually had good mobility. It’d be great at 2.0 or 2.3.

1 Like

Yeah, unfortunately contemporary Soviet naming convention for different models of the same tank is often inconsistent or even non-existent.
Gaijin uses a variety of naming conventions for WWII Soviet tanks, but they primarily reference Steven Zaldoga’s work which would call it the 1943.

Gib Japanese X-Wing

4 Likes

God that thing is ugly. Like a water spider.

please make helicopter rotor damageable. just make it circular like Frisbee so it can be damage and destroyed, without making a headache of making the rotor moving damage model.

heli already have unfair advantage as it is, having more weak points is welcome.

1 Like

This isn’t the right place to discuss about specific vehicles. It’s a wish listing thread.Please stay on the topic.

1 Like

Please make a separate thread if you want to discuss about churchill.

1 Like

What it that 2 missiles on F-4 on the first pic? I mean those 2 which are the closest to cockpit

It’s AIM-95 I think or maybe it’s a targeting pod