Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

I’m not a M109, I swear!

An-72P “Cheburashka”

8 Likes

F-15I Ra’am, Precision Strike Jet

• Would be a solid add for the Israeli Air Tree. It has a wide variety of weaponry it can use, many of which is indigenous. Its capability of using Python 4/5’s, and AIM-120C’s makes it a later add. The Israeli Air Force didn’t adopt it but I think it was tested with I-Derby’s at one point.

Edit: It can fire all variants of Derby, please see the suggestion here:

3 Likes

Pretty much all IAF aircraft can use the derby if it has compatible launchers. I believe it was Rafael that stated they made all IAF aircraft compatible with the derby and the ability for onboard systems to use it was integrated should the need arise to use it. That goes for the F-16C/D Barack I/II, F-16I, F-35I (potentially), and the F-15 variants around during the time of the Derby’s production.

However, I believe the Derby can only be mounted on the underwing pylons, but I’m unsure about its compatibility with the belly pylons as I believe those are different types of launchers. Meaning it’s possible that we could only have 4 Derby’s max, and at expense of the Sidewinders/Python 4/5 potentially.

2 Likes

The early batch armed IR AAM AIM-9L & Python 4, SARH AIM-7M and AIM-120C (unknown variant), LANTIRN (AN/AAQ-14) Sharpshooter targeting pod & (AN/AAQ-13) navigation pod, JDAM (GBU-31(V)1/B & GBU-38(V)1/B), Spice 2000 & 1000, GBU-10 & GBU-16 Paveway II laser guided bomb and AGM-142 Popeye (unknown variant)

Late batch armed AIM-9M instead AIM-9L and new domestic IAF/IDF 5th gen IR Python 5, Rafael Litening III targeting pod instead LANTIRN AN/AAQ-14 Sharpshooter and the latest PGM GBU-72.

But the Ra’am late batch retain AN/AAQ-13 navigation pod, Python 4, AIM-7M Sparrow, AIM-120C (unknown variant), JDAM (GBU-31(V)1/B & GBU-38(V)1/B), Spice 2000 & 1000, GBU-10 & GBU-16 Paveway II laser guided bomb and AGM-142 Popeye (unknown variant)

For aircraft export operators service. IAF/IDF trial only

2 Likes

Still sat here waiting for all the canberra (b57 for all of you freeaboos) variants. A nord equiped one would be wonderous, but also the american one with the vulcan in the nose… Still waiting on the british canberra with the extended wings and larger bomb capacity (aka just allowing us to remove and add the gun pod as a mod).

For Israel… An additional 11. 7 BR tank (Mk4M 400 mid-lifecycle upgrade?) and any better SPAA than the Imp. Chaparral.

(The Merkava MK4 Barak should be saved for a new tier or BR IMO)

1 Like

New T-80 TD
featuring RBU-6000

6 Likes

Leclerc,
Swedish

2 Likes

7 Likes

No, Sweden already has the best top tier, and this would diminish the uniqueness of the French TT

10 Likes

yeah, like adding leopards to teh french TT would not, right…

2 Likes

It would, and nobody wants it.

12 Likes

Sweden doesn’t have a gap at 11.7, France has gap from 10.0-11.3. And Dutch vehicles could be added to fill that gap. And the 2A4 is in like 3 tech trees now anyway.

In those tech trees it belongs cause its in the invetory of said armys. The leoaprds where never in the invetory of the french army. The gap in france line up is gajin made. France has vehciels to fill those gaps, from portypes to used ones.

2 Likes

The Leopard 1’s and Leopard 2’s that BeNeLux nations have used are most likely coming to the French tree within the next update or two. They’ve already datamined some of them so it’s already expected. They even have other Leopard 2’s now that can be added like the Leopard 2A6MA3 that the Dutch are leasing. I do wish we could’ve had more French vehicles prior to the sub-tree addition. There’s still plenty that are missing, I mean, ffs where’s the ERC 90 Sagaie?

2 Likes

3NMhkUx

This Leclerc Prototype would be nice as well

12 Likes

Germany already lost it. French soon get leos too

The Italian army has never operated the 2A4

Nether btr´s or 2s1´s and here we are. Make subnations there own tt´s and dont add stuff where its not belonging.