Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Ngl I would love Chinese top BR with ERA side-skirt (I know it borderline useless, but I rather have a slim chance of survival than nothing)

3 Likes

armored warfare speedrun challenge

calling it fake is a bit arsh , at least other there they do say they take creative liberties , not like a different company who literally nowadays invent most of there new stuff purelly out of thin air and still will tell you they arent (some times even “agresively”) when you question them about it , altought we shall not name it ( “hum hum … world of tanks … hum hum … what i didn’t say anithing why you looking at me like that?”)

2 Likes

But it is fake. It’s just a vehicle that was made by AW to fill gaps. There’s no concepts of it IRL. Besides, the only reason I emphasized the fake is so that no one sees it and spreads anything about a "ZTZ99B’ when it actually doesn’t exist, at least not yet (maybe in November in a completely different form).

It’s an awesome concept though don’t get me wrong. I wish it was real and it is a semi-realistic idea.

Lmao on the WoT concepts. Agreed that game went fully down the Arcade route.

Already in game is the Zis-30…T-20 Komsomolets armoured tractor mounting a 57 mm (2.24 in) ZiS-2 AT gun.

zis-30-clear1

ZiS-30-with-crew1

But did you knowthe Germans also made a similar conversion of captured vehicles using a 3.7cm 3.7cm Pak 35/36?

komsomolets-w-3.7cm-pak-mounted

3-7cmPAK36-37auf-arti-sch-603r

6 Likes

Pretty sure we already have that or something very similar

I thought it was never weaponized though.

It was a night fighter, equipped with 4 x 20mm cannons but no ground attack options.

1 Like

Ahh, have you heard about their radar upgraded Canberra bomber?

Indeed, one exists on display at Flygvapenmuseum, wish to see it some day.

Sad that the bomb room got filled with electronics, wouldve been nice with a high tier bomber.

3 Likes

I actually have a picture of it in the air if you would like it.

Be my guest, love pics of stuff me.

3 Likes

PLZ05, Hard Hitting Howitzer

IMG_1500

3 Likes

Did china really put cope cages on their howitzers lmao

1 Like

yes, and it’s a patent advanced grille armor, which is much lighter than normal grille armor, already used in light vehicles years ago.
now, it’s added on roof

Spoiler

0095799f0016f9d3f97f5d345ffabe7c
c9fd5c3dd3736e192b20763619fc3635

4 Likes

Doesn’t look anything like it, look at the 2nd picture he sent. It’s just rusted chicken wire wielded to a frame. It’s diamond shaped rather than square shaped with those balls where the wires intersect. It’s not the same system.

Also: that grille armor is clearly “advanced” considering it’s in the way of the barrel making it unable to shoot anything within the frontal arc, and seems to be hindering the side-doors from opening or even if the doors can be opened, they would need to crawl under the net to get away from the vehicle. The net isn’t even on hinges or anything, but wielded to solid stuts connected to the hull.

you are right, it should be a simply made one, not standard service type I posted.

no, the standard one is connected to the door. and have hinges, so that it can open with the door.
it’s advanced part is that it is as about 1/10 - 1/5 light as normal grille armor while keep same fuction.

1 Like

Those grills are probably made for keeping people away from the vehicle. As you can see it has UN markings on it.

it’s used to defend RPG and misssiles, but use special ropes and knots to reduce the weight.
found the video, though only a part, there should be a test video of this armor.
[加油!向未来]猛士装甲车霸气入场 老军工解密装甲传奇| CCTV (youtube.com)

4 Likes