Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Are you going to make a suggestion?

RATOAPFSDS when Gaijin?

yes,I am collecting relevant information

3 Likes

It would probably be something more like this, depending on whether or not “Rocket Assisted” comes before or after “Fin Stabilized”.

[APFSRADS]

Armor
Piercing
Fin
Stabilized
Rocket
Assisted
Discarding
Sabot

3 Likes

I’m suprised no one has posted this yet… but Gaijin when?

2 Likes

I have posted this before you

I must be going blind :(

I know there is a suggestion for this made but if the vehicle gets the PROTECTOR RS6 module too…Oh man I’m going to use the hell out of it…The M230 LF 30mm cannon will be integrated with the APS to shoot down drones.

6 Likes

NGL I can’t wait for this things Demonstrator and the APS combined with RWS. Will be interesting to see how they mount everything on the turret. Already preparing one of my Suggestion templates. :D

4 Likes

is it contains 2 kinds of APS same time?
trophy kind and interceptor ammo type

Little-known modifications of the Leclerc tank:

Spoiler

2 Likes

3 Likes

Lav25 a2 when???

2 Likes

Gaijin please add something for the USA after M42 and before M163 SPAA’s

Saiman V.A.L.

😈

You found another shot of the th 495 GREAT. Theres actually 2 possible th495 versions that could come. The dardo turret version and the kuka m12 turret version.

The marder hvms is highly questionable, as that seems to be the only photo and reference to it i could find.

Its hard to say whether that marder 35mm turret is just a miniature mockup or a full sized turret.

Its also hard to find any photos of the marder prototype puma turret testbed outside of the photo you posted and another one on some other forum. Its existence is questionable.

1 Like

It’s one Hard-kill APS with two launchers but are planning to integrate the M230 LF 30mm autocannon to the hard-kill APS RADAR’s (I presume) to shoot down the drones. So in a sense yeah it is two systems. I’d refer more to the suggestion for the APS itself:

The integration of the M230 LF with it is more speculation on my part unless they plan to add another RADAR system to the Protector RS6 or use it for optical tracking only to destroy the drones.

1 Like

Azerbaijan ADEX 2024
Azerbaijan’s upgraded T-72 displayed at ADEX. The ERA is all K-1 and K-5. FCS is understood to be provided by Israel’s Elbit System’s. Unsure of the name for the time being. Looks like the Driver has a front camera, the Gunner’s sight is likely a 3rd-generation thermal imager and the Commander likely uses Passive-IR. For the time being, I’ll call it the T-72AM since it is a modernized T-72A.

On a side note, the Shilka looks pretty interesting next to the vehicles too. New A2A missiles and RADAR installed. More to follow when ADEX has exhibits open.

6 Likes

how would this compear to the T-72B3. Also what nation would it go to, USSR or Israel.

1 Like

The T-72B3 would be far superior. I don’t know the rest of the specs of the vehicle in terms of engine, etc. Won’t see those until ADEX kicks off officially. Likely BR 10.3, maybe 10.7 max (which is pushing it honestly considering the LFP/UFP are just K-1). I doubt the new vehicle has a modified autoloader to fire different munitions but will likely fire Israeli-made rounds which could affect BR.
As for nation placement, idk. Probably wait and see what other specs there are for the vehicle and how much Israel has aided in development.

2 Likes