Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

I don’t think it was fitted with guns in real life.

1 Like

The BMD-3M is practically the BMP-2M turret on the BMD-4 chassis, and is really like it, even if it’s practically a duplicate of the BMP-2M, but “more maneuverable,” it’s lighter, and the hydropneaumatc suspension means you can get more depression on hills…

It’s actually just called BMD-3 “Berezhok weapon system” modification, or “система вооружения «Бережок»” in Russian, pretty dope though.

The система вооружения «Бережок» turret

Should I make a suggestion for it?

8 Likes

3 Likes

At an arms expo?

DVD 2024
this is a complete sentence

Average Italian tank

German thing with 50 cal

12 Likes

2 Likes

Continuing on my last post, North Korean vehicles would be a win too:

Ch’ŏnma-2 Main Battle Tank
IMG_1407

Sŏn’gun (2018) Main Battle Tank
IMG_1408

Ch’ŏnma-216 (2017) Main Battle Tank

M2020 8x8 122mm Fire Support Vehicle

M2020 8x8 ATGM Vehicle
IMG_1411

M2018 NLOS ATGM Vehicle
7ub0hp

Pŏn’gae-3 SHORAD Vehicle
IMG_1409

M2020 SAM System
BNdzJjybvNd9vPoOuOYQFcfIHkhSdypdDACDm05SlRQ7QfmW9eo--PoyPbfvxlpMM09dI8Umv7xxWyPm_qoTC25jKhMr4Zs09TPfepUhuBIF9QYH__mBF-rgUEHENkshBP3zAQGxr9WU6mrhfqpnTQ

Highly unique, they should be in-game. Definitely should be a United Korea tree, I think having sub-tree’s would be an ill-advised idea. I think the most difficult issue we have with the North Korean-side of the tree is getting accurate measurements for armor and weaponry. That would require a lot of coordination with the North Korean military.

12 Likes

We have TORM1 at home lmao

1 Like

we just (Re-)discoverd it today , AMX-10RC with the LITERAL TML 105 turret of the Vextra 105 (so it’s stabalised).
a suggestion is already under the making by somebody else
(and no im not the dude on the pic , neaver am i the one taking the pics)

20 additionnal inside pictures

17 Likes

NICE! Awesome find! Hopefully it gets cleaned up and thrown in a museum. Would be good for a 9.0-9.3 spot, with the VEXTRA 105 hopefully kicked up to Rank VII with better ammo.

1 Like

The off brand striker/M1128 got me off guard XD.

3 Likes

This gives me a reason to grind France, but not now, too busy with USSR

Yeah lol, it’s essentially an uparmored BTR-80 that looks “Strykingly” similar to the Stryker…

2 Likes

Absolutely, but it should be TT though

Yes, yes, obviously.

1 Like

You know what? British naval ships are annoying, it’s time…

13 Likes

Is it just me or does it look like it’s made out of plastic? Lol

1 Like

It does look like it lol, but I’m pretty sure it’s the coloring and lighting for the images.

1 Like

Thats the subscale aerodynamic test plane for the Vought F5U Flying Flapjack. The V-173 itself wasn’t intended as a combat plane. The F5U only made a tiny hop, not true flight so its up to you if you think that counts as a valid addition to the game. Unfortunately I think not since its a really cool plane.

3 Likes