Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Man, don’t take it so personally that people have different opinions on aesthetics.

1 Like

something i’d like, and which is not a vehicle is :

tracking camera for ordnance fired by ground and surface vehicles (SAMs and torpedoes especially)

1 Like

Oh I see, I respect it so .

Bro we have some passive with the other guy…

I think youre onto something

1 Like

F-16A Block 15 and Block 15 OCU (both US TT and other sub trees)

2 Likes

Why are so many French mains on the forums like this

4 Likes

Mirage gameplay eats brain

3 Likes

I was only responding to the guy who said, ‘French are stinky’ on another topic. Would you like to hear that about yourself? Wouldn’t you start feeling a bit sensitive after such comments?"

Being Serbian, I’ve heard far worse stuff and not bat an eye 🤷

When you said “like this”, what the adjectiv you thinked about?

Just to know, after that I leave HS.

So quick to be offended at anything negatively being hinted at France.
Also how there are plenty who always make it about France, even when something else is the topic, but that isn’t the case here.

1 Like

Even if very uncivil, most people on the internet that sell this rethoric (french-hate) do so as a joke. There’s no need to feel personally attacked by it. As a Flemish guy I see a lot of Francophobie/anti-french sentiment on the Flemish internet (because of historical language repressions and wars), but most of these are also expressed as jokes or friendly banter.

In any case, it’s better to just ignore these people if you feel offended. They will get enjoyment out of it if you engage with them.

If you think they are offensive enough and break the guidelines , then just flag their posts.

4 Likes

You’re right. I’m sorry for this HS.

The best thing is, i didnt even say “The french are stinky” boiling it down to the core, the topic was about Leo 2s for France, someone wrote:
“No Stinky German Cats for beautiful France” (or similar)
And i Quoted that person and changed the quote to the following with my comment below it:

“No beautiful German Cats for stinky france
-Fixed that for you”

So overall i didnt even start, the to that following joke flame war, which ended with C3POs “How Rude”, befor the messages were hidden.

But all good now.
(Tho i do infact dont like the french.)

I am still here posting italian vehicles :)

AUSA MB.902 only one wooden prototype built, but who knows, the snail works in mysterious ways
The engines were only part completly finished and tested, and surprisingly they worked fine.

6 Likes

Hummer with Vikhrs

8 Likes

Vikhrs, Kornets, I sure there’s some HMMWV sporting Iglas, or Strelas

It’s getting added next update 🎉🥳🎊🎈

2 Likes

more than 40mm with proximity fuses but without radar on BR 6.3-6.7…