Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

The weapon system is indeed from Russia. France integrated the weapon system onto one of their VBLs:

As for the turret (off the top of my head):

• 1st generation TI
  • 3x, 12x, 20x day channel optical zoom
  • Kornet-E missiles have 10kg TNT equivalent
2 Likes

KV-1E 1940 , by the looks of things i would say its more likely to be a field mod. than an actual varient

KV-1 knocked out by 26th (Antitank) Gun Company in 5th of September 1941 in Aleksandrovka in Carelian Isthmus. Captured 45-mm antitank-guns used by the Gun Company proved ineffective against this tank, but satchel charge broke its track and allowed Finnish Army to capture the tank. Series of archive photographs shows that by the time the tank was photographed its track had been repaired, but the tank was also equipped with demolition charge in case of counter attack. Since the tank never made into Finnish inventory, it was probably blown up. Photographed by Military official A. Viitasalo.

I was trying to find any info for the vehicle armor since the finnish did use it for a bit before potentially blowing it up. Its just hard to get info since the finnish crew really only kept documentation on their other tanks and not so much on the 2 heavies they had.

Spoiler

See the add on armor looks similar but the top is noticeably shorter and it only has the armor on the front. Also i would make this into a suggested vehicle but id need more info.

Continuing from my last post which I replied to…

Designer (5)
A modern image of a rare BMP-1D. AI was used to remove conflict-symbology. Here’s a comparison of the image to an artists representation of the vehicle. Note there are some differences such as missing some applique armor but it’s the closest to a look-alike of the vehicle we have. The BMP-1D, if implemented in-game, lacks the 9M14 Malyutka ATGM but instead receives appliqué armor and in some cases the AGS-17 30mm grenade launcher for which should be added. It would play very similarly to the in-game BMP-1P with the exception of having more armor and a grenade launcher instead of the Konkurs ATGM. Please see my previous post to see the vehicle with the grenade launcher mounted.
6b8009b047f229acfe474cb9a21290a612f29d59

30mm AGS-17 grenade launcher that has been mounted in some cases on the BMP-1D.

3 Likes

1 Like

M1A2 Abrams with 120mm smoothbore L55 M256E1 cannon during testing in 1999

4 Likes

An-2 with bombs, rockets and AK-47 firing ports. A weapon to surpass Po-2.

4xup1yntmnc81
Ze5eBg6

One of the fun features of the An-2 is that it doesn’t have a stall speed. No matter how slow it’s flying, it literally can’t stall.

8 Likes

Russian gunship! The counterpart the the spooky.

This is from Russia, Tula design bureuo.
Aiming sigjt 1P45M-1, 1PN79M-1 thermal sight, the launcher’s index is 9P163-2.
Same as BMP-2M can launch and guide two ATGMs at a time.
Adopted by some country/countries
Carries 9 ATGMs in total, 4 already on launcher.
I think they seem to be stored on back of the vehicle.

Spoiler

2hR6Wy-y1mw

Turret carries name of Kvartet.

3 Likes

when swedish naval ?

Bolingbroke Mk III

Spoiler

This is a funky variant of a Canadian-built aircraft from WW2. And yes, this modification was done by Canada (Those are RCAF photos).

1 Like

Always interesting to see these blends of Western vehicle and Eastern weapons or vice versa.

2 Likes

Do you know anything of the traverse speeds? I’ve never been able to find anything about it?

I will try to find it, I already have turret maximum rotation angles: full 360° horizontal, -10°/+15°
It is mentioned to have both electrical and mechanical turret controls, which we can see one of the modules for that.
Additionally there’s version for owners of VBL, seeing the camo it clearly wasnt advertised to french.

Spoiler

1383708623_vbl_kornet_france_eurosatory_2004_01

About the production: in 1999 the first batch was delivered UAE (they only bought one), I dont know if other countries bought them atm.
The development of Kvartet was at the same time as of Kliver turret by the same design bureuo, with the same ATGM.

Spoiler

1339100240_2

2081_33
1339100225_1

4 Likes

BPM-97 with module mounting 2A42.

Spoiler

vsp1

And with Strela-10M turret.

Spoiler

scale_1200 (10)

3 Likes

No. It was one of the export proposals put together by Panhard it seems. There were quite a few other weapon systems used.

The Kvartet turret or the VBL Kornet?

Yes, but the advertisement clearly wasnt directed to french, what i mean is this collaboration saw it to be exported to other countries, nor Russia nor France.

The Humvee with Kvartet turret.
I would assume Humvee was given by UAE for modernisation or bought by plant to be modernised.

Maybe we could add this thing

Screenshot 2024-08-27 074218

German Mig-29UB, would be a cool event unit or such imo

3 Likes

it could be a good 11.7 premium/event jet

4 Likes