Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Its not

Im gonna go crazy if i have to wait another week before my vehicle suggestions go through

F 35 my beloved

Spoiler

4QpjfRG

I never done a suggestion for vehicles, but i did other suggestions…went by a rule, waited 3 weeks before my suggestion disappeared with 0 reason why…i pretty much gave up on making suggestions.

And is that the one that carreid nice bomb pay load, RWR and bomb computer?

Sadly knowing Gaijin they would put it as a premium for some F-ing reason…like why? I already saw in “leaks” the Finnish KV-1 as premium…why? Tho i dont take them seriously

Because the finnish tree cant have anything unique be a tt, only unique vehicles can be premium.

I mean look at finland air its all premium.

2 Likes

If it disappears you have to personally contact a suggestion moderator, they can help you and provide the reasons + the txt file of your suggestion.

Did that first time. They told my because i didnt had poll…understandable. When i did that for a second time and wrote them…no answer till now. I wrote him in March

I have been waiting on pending of my 3 Dutch SPAA suggestions since the end of July, right before the stopped letting suggestions go through for 12 days. I suspect mine will be let through at the end of August.

You might have been overlooked, try another suggestion moderator or their ‘upper’ moderator if they don’t reply in two weeks.

Maybe will try in future when i will try to suggest Czechoslovakian vehicles, tho im extremly bad at getting good sources. Anyway, thanks mate

Later Pvkv m/43 Prototype
GMSF.001538
Still has the rounder 55mm front of the m/42 hull it was built upon. Would make a fine premium if anything.
(Production variants would receive extra armor here making it thicker and at a sharper angle.)

2 Likes

I want su-152p for a long time, basiclly a combination of su-100p and obj.268

Some wheeled vehicles for the USSR
BTR-82A

Spoiler

IMG_6242

BTR-90

Spoiler

IMG_6243

BTR-4K (Vostok)

Spoiler

IMG_2168
This BTR in particular dates back to around 2014.

BRDM-2

Spoiler

IMG_6244

5 Likes

Yeah no, they’re definitely not adding this together with UA TT anytime soon. The idea of this is by itself sketchy, both sides have so much tropheys of each others vehicles, in no way that should carry on to game, you will only bring community fight that way.

That’s 9P148, equipped with 9M113 ATGMs you already know from BMP-1P/2/2D.

2 Likes

A cutawat scheme of Object 167M, an Object 167 with autoloader.

Spoiler

Additionally I was wrong on it’s armour, it did have composite armour, but sadly due to success of T-64, this was rejected back in 1964, way before start of production of T-72 Ural.
I consider this a sad part as USSR, just like people had biases in it’s leader’s heads that impacted which bureou or tank was leading at the time.
If this was to ever start it’s production, the competition between bureou’s would start earlier, impacting whole history of soviet mbt’s development, maybe even making them better overall.

I’d like to see @DanPogan’s models in-game. They’re very high quality with full interior and armor layout, and can be downloaded from WTLive. Also, since he noted it, @KoRoBoCHkA_2’s help in making them.

BM Oplot Main Battle Tank

T-84-120 ‘Yatagan’ Main Battle Tank

BTR-4E Infantry Fighting Vehicle

ERC 90 Sagaie Armored Reconnaissance Vehicle

• Haven’t seen anything from him since 2022, hope he’s alright.
  • The nice thing about the T-84-120 ‘Yatagan’ model is that its already mostly a completed BM Oplot zr. 1999 which would be easy to quickly model over.
  • Too bad there is no download for the BTR-4E but I’m still going to redownload them and play them again lol.
11 Likes

🙏

1 Like

T-80U for Germany:

Spoiler

8 Likes