Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

CATI 90, a belgian light Anti-tank quick casemate.

Look inside for details

The most famous picture of the CATI showing it with the left armor plate hinged down, and a crew of three. The photo is likely to have been taken by the fourth crewmember on a firing range.

Royal Museum of Armored Forces and Military History in Brussels

For the suggestion go to:

CATI 90 --- ASU-57s Belgian brother with HEAT

12 Likes

I have to correct myself, the Centauro B2 105/52 version was produced in only one prototype, fortunately the photos have been found.

G6-HVM
If it caught your interest, here is the suggestion G6-HVM - Bird swatting Rhino

3 Likes
And this is me in the CATI 90 in the gunner's seat, as you can see there's a second set of pedals and levers (the driver is on the right) so the gunner can also drive the vehicle, this could be a 1 man vehicle!

3 Likes

I wish for today that @Yontzee becomes a suggestions moderador.

1 Like

you do know they only forward vehicles to the dev’s , what is being worked on is not decided by them

yes, ik

even so, the guy has the best suggestions. Who better than himself to get the suggestions to the devs? ;)

1 Like

A-4M pls

1 Like

“We have SU-25 at home”

RN defenetly him , before maibe not

Marder M12: Wait a damn second…

Found this one with a different turret

4 Likes

1 chassis was built in germany but finland did more testing with the vehicle since they were looking at using it. They made multiple turrets of different calibers from 25mm to 35mm. (Increments of 5mm)
It lost to the cv90 whoch is why the program ended.

1 Like

954548332_Flag3.PNG.49653c27fa0ddb110926 EBRC Jaguar

• Possibility:
    • I think there is a very strong chance we could be seeing this vehicle within the next two updates (not including the upcoming one) due to both France and Belgium operate it (or in Belgium’s case, will operate it in 2025). Luxembourg could operate it within the next few years as well.
    • I highly doubt we’ll get the man-in-the-middle capability of the Akeron MP missiles right away and they will likely operate how Spike’s are currently implemented (infrared-homing). The only caveat to this is if the man-in-the-middle interface becomes the new gameplay feature when this vehicle is added.
  • Features:
    • 40mm CTAS autocannon with APFSDS-T, Airburst, etc.
    • 4x Akeron MP (2x ready-to-fire) ATGM’s with infrared-homing or television guidance.
    • Arquus T3 RCWS w/ 7.62mm MAG 58 machine gun.
    • Pilar V Acoustic Warning Receiver.
    • ANTARES Laser Warning Receiver.
    • PASEO-C (Commander) and PASEO-T (Gunner) 4th-generation thermal imagers w/ IRST.
    • Thermal Imager for the Driver.
    • Slat Armor (Optional).
    • BARAGE Radio Jammer (No current purpose in-game, could change in the future.)
  • Estimated BR: 11.0
    • Based on armament and mobility. The upcoming Puma S1 will likely be 10.7-11.0 and this vehicle will certainly play on similar aspects but trading armor for greater firepower and mobility.
    • BR could increase to BR 11.3 in the future if the vehicle is equipped with Thales’s Diamant Hard-kill Active Protection System (APS).
    • Slat Armor should be a removable modification.
Slat-armor equipped EBRC Jaguar Image

Thales Diamant APS

IMG_0725

• Additional Note:
    • Hopefully with the inevitable addition of the EBRC Jaguar, we see the similarly-armed (40mm CTAS Autocannon) Ajax AFV for the UK Tree.
12 Likes

ANTARES is much more than your run-of-the-mill LWR:

1. It gives the exact position of any rangefinder which is lasing you and tells you whether it is infantry, a tank, a plane or helicopter.
  2. It’s able to automatically detect any armoured vehicle which comes within a 500m radius due to a 360° camera.

Pilar V would also be insanely good due to its range of 2km.

Basically if the enemy either:

• Laser rangefinds you
  • Shoots their cannon
  • Comes within 500m of you

They will get scouted. It would be borderline OP lol.

Also the French cooked with CTAS 40, it should be able to frontally penetrate a T-55. The vehicle is also decently mobile and agile and generally immune to autocannon.

It could very easily go to 11.7 to be honest. But I doubt it would come anytime soon knowing the devs even though all the necessary info has been passed to them down to the gear ratios.

8 Likes

We need mixed-propulsion aircraft.

USA:

Ryan FR Fireball

Ryan_FR-1_in_flight_near_NAS_Pax_c1945

Ryan XF2R Dark Shark

Photo-4-Ryan-XF2R-1-Dark-Shark_1
Photo-5-Ryan-XF2R-1-Dark-Shark_2

Curtiss XF15C

Ray_Wagner_Collection_Image_(15720800274)
Ray_Wagner_Collection_Image_(16155852330)

Consolidated Vultee XP-81

2914L
xp81-3

Douglas XB-42A Mixmaster

XB-42-04

Lockheed P2V-5F Neptune

avp2v_09
ch8-640
135606-CB3_1000
135621_CB12_640

Martin P4M-1 Mercator

P4M-1-1

North American AJ Savage

Convair B-36H Peacemaker

France:

Bréguet 960 Vultur

USSR:

Polikarpov I-153DM

lep6j7q8m9m81

Mikoyan-Gurevich I-250

Sukhoi Su-5

su-5

7 Likes

BTW Object 187 is one of the rarest times a soviet design bureuo was developing something out of it’s own interest and funds: Object 187 was being developed without official funds from USSR/Russian Federation.
Object 640 is another case of this but from Omsk: it was being developed without any interest from the army: which unfortunately led to Omsk going bankrupt despite exporting T-80U’s to other countries in not a bad amount. In case of UVZ it didnt go bankrupt for being main producer of T-72 series for multiple countries and then additionaly producer of T-90 series.
Object 187 would influence both 195 & 148, while Object 640 was rumored to test T-14’s FCS.

Speaking of this, it’s being a long time since I last seeing soviet_MoonMan, after he becomes a suggestions moderador

Can we get AA.20 and Fireflash fixed next update?

It makes me very sad to see the missile proxy fuse, and then do no damage due to excessive fuse delay. Basically have to literally shove the missile down somebody’s throat to hurt them from a head-on. Plus, if you’re a normal player, it’s much harder to hit someone paying attention from rear aspect than it is to catch someone in front aspect.

The first USA jet fighter for researchable tree. I don’t know located to interceptor or USAAF fighter line

Personally I hope this fighter for researchable tree in rank IV

I don’t know AJ-2 place before or after B-29A at rank IV

2 Likes

T-14 obr.2024 with Nakidka MCS.
But the Nakida effectively blinds the tank by covering the turret sensors, the radars, the gunner’s and commander’s optics, and disables the APS and LWR.

1 Like