Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Do you see the identification marks of the Netherlands on these leopards?

Or maybe I should remind you about the partial unification of the armies of Germany and the Netherlands. So the Netherlands should stay with Germany.

2 Likes

Technically, since the Netherlands are part of the Benelux subtree (that France has) he is right.

Considering Netherlands became official sub tree for France its clear as a day that Gaijin doesnt care about those bounds.

you guys already have (unoficialy) switserland and austria , so dont go complain

but to be thair i do agree that tanks that have been leased shouldn’t be added to the nation they have been leased to , only the original nation , not doing so is just taking it to the extreme , and is rather unnecesary . we should limit it to just vehicles the nation in question built (even if it’s for export) , or vehicles that they officially bought , or properly evaluated for said purchase.

in are case , for leopard that would be :

Leopard 1NL

Leopard 1V

leopard 2A4NL

leopard 2A5NL

Leopard 2A6NL (not the MA3)

neither the 2A6MA3 and the 2A7+ that are/will be leased to them should be realesed .
and in any case we have all the belgium one’s to.

Leopard 1BE

Leopard 1BE SCT

Leopard 1A5BE

Leopard 1A5BE MEXAS

Leopard 1A5BE Cockerill 3105

7 Likes

also here are the same Leopard 1V , purchased by chile after they got retired in dutch service , that can use the Israely LAHAT missile (and the fibrotex camouflage kit called “multispectral cloak”)

The only austrian vehicle is currently in france, not germany

1 Like

it’s a product of it’s time , so to say , same for the ITO90M and many other’s (not necesarely in the french tree)

we can easely guess austria will end up in germany once it will be properly implemented (at the limit potentialy Italy , since Austria-Hungary empire)

Still austria has been confirmed or even hinted at for germany so far

Fixed that for ya.

1 Like

Ruined. Remove stinky cats from france.

Reminds me of the Pr. 1124 lol

4 Likes

But better ! :p

1 Like

Some interesting looking things.

The German Influence is very visible.

Saab 105 ŐE which is the wrong name is also on sweden.

Now I want one…

I always wanted to see it in game… it is the best looking Mustang!

3 Likes

I could be wrong, but isn’t the tank in this picture a 2A6? The gun looks longer than the L/44.

i dont belive so , in any case it doesn’t change that the version exist , the picture is sumplimantery

SU-14-1

5 Likes

Ground vehicle suggestion pending for the T-72B3 obr. 2016 (Arena-M):

T-72B3 obr. 2016 fitted with Arena-M during testing.

• The vehicle is a standard T-72B3 obr. 2016 as seen in-game (T-72B3) with the following differences:
    • Arena-M Active Protection System installed on the vehicle.
      • -6 to +20 degrees (depression/elevation) of coverage.
    • Nakidka Thermal Masking Tarp being fitted around the vehicle.
    • Lack of cage armor around the engine compartment.
    • No soft-Relikt ERA (the bags) on the hull-sides.
  • Patent for the T-72B3 obr. 2016 with the Arena-M was submitted in 2022. Vehicle was tested with the Arena-M in 2023 and was successful against an RPG.
  • Links:

• Current overall suggestions pending:
    • (RU) T-72B3 obr. 2016 (Arena-M)
    • (RU) BMP-3 ‘Manul’
    • (RU) BTR-22
    • (RU) BMP-3 4S24 NKDZ
    • (UA) Object 478BEM1
    • (UA) T-64BV (Zaslin)
    • (RS) HARPAS SPAAG
  • Current projects being worked on/updated:
    • Ukraine Ground Forces Tree
    • Indonesian Ground Forces Sub-tree