Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Think that’s just an APC rather than IFV at the moment

dude in the video said bmp’s turret might be fitted onto it in the future.

I would like to note that the engine compartment is at the front. Which is already good.
We have a new Namer.

Its really strange to see a Russian vehicle without ERA

1 Like

It won’t, it doesn’t make sense. They will put 12.7 on it.
This is a heavy APC, but not an IFV (IMHO). Because Terminator 2 already exists for such purposes.

1 Like

Sounds like it’s using the A-85-3A from the Armata.

Terminator 2 ain’t an IFV

I was mistaken, this is a BMPT

Spoiler

And I never said that the Terminator is IFV. I just pointed out that the new APC does not need a module with a 30mm gun, cuz there are other machines for such tasks.

A part of this vehicle is already in WT, guess which one?

2 Likes

This is just unreasonable

Bosvark hull?

M113 hull

4 Likes

Personally, I think targeting pod on A-10C better USMC AV-8B Harrier II Night Attack and AV-8B Plus

That youtuber isnt reliable, plus you can give turret to anything really, it depends more on their intent.

1 Like

Yeah, so it’s an APC until that happens

2 Likes

Can we please get more options for decals? Such as basic changes like being able to choose different colors on the numbers instead of just white and red. Can we also get basic shapes(circle, square, rectangle, diamond, triangle, etc), both filled in and just the outline, and able to choose different colors for that too?

Can we also get more options for historical decals? For example, the US could get the Jolly Roger logo from VF-17 in WWII. Or different VF insignias, or insignias from each of the AAF corps.

For Luftwaffe based decals, the Gruppe staff officer markers, undulating line, horizontal line(denoting rank or gruppe). Can we also get more decals from individual staffels? I.e. the crest of II. /JG27, or the falcon head of I. /JG51, Karaya of 9.JG52, the spade in white diamond of JG53, JG54’s Green Heart, or 9.JG54’s devils head just to name a few. Also, tail band colors would be nice too(JG2=yellow/white/yellow; JG27=green; JG52=red/white; JG54=blue; etc). And last but not least, can we please get the “Black Tulip” from Der Schwarze Teufel himself?

2 Likes

They actually still use Mark. It’s just that at some point in the early postwar era, Britain stopped using the “Mk” abbreviation instead used a period to denote it. So Phantom FGR.2 for example is officially read “Phantom FGR Mark 2”.

For consistency with the modern practice, the British helis should probably be written as “Lynx AH.1” and “Apache AH.1”, though.

And apparently now with the F-35B and AH-64E, Britain seems to inexplicably be just keeping the American designations instead of designating them Lightning FGR.1 (or FG.1 or FA.1) and Apache AH.2 like you’d expect. Which AFAIK is never something they’ve done before when buying American aircraft. The “F-4J(UK) Phantom II” for example was officially the Phantom F.3, with F-4J(UK) being the American export designation which was only used unofficially (though apparently frequently) by the RAF.

“Object” is still just the Soviet/Russian practice for naming of prototype or vehicles. It’s not and has never been part of Chinese practice.

Most Chinese tanks have an industrial “WZ” designation, and if they’re never adopted by the PLA that will be their only designation. Some Chinese prototypes were simply given a 3-digit number code with no “WZ” prefix (and I have no idea if there was any particular reason why this was done), but for those cases “Object” would still be incorrect. We should for example have “Object 122MT” be renamed to just “122MT”.

(Actually I’m not sure about this one. English-language sources seem to be contradictory about whether it was “WZ-122” or just “122”. I’m 99% sure that the last of the 122s did get a “WZ-122”, designation but the earlier ones might have just been “122”. And I seem to recall reading that the 3rd prototype in the series never got any name or numerical code at all for some reason.)

Finnish T-55M with addon composite armour.

8 Likes

Su-27SM3 wing

List of possible Patria AMVs.

(note: excluding vehicles with armament smaller than 30mm)

(note 2: this is not an exhaustive list, there is like a million patria amv variants and I cannot honestly be arsed to find em all)

Finnish vehicles/Patria test vehicles

1st Gen Patria AMV variants

-Patria AMV with Cockerill CT-CV 105HP turret. (Heavy Weapons Platform base) Finland

105mm, 7.62. Day/Night sights

-Patria AMV with twin barrel AMOS mortar turret Finland

120mm. Day/Night sights

-Patria AMV with Rafael Samson Mk1 turret

30mm, 7.62 and 2x Spike. Day/Night sights, LRF.

2nd Gen i.e. AMV XP variants

-Patria AMV XP with 120mm Leonardo HITFACT 1 2nd gen turret Finland

120mm, 12.7, 7,62. Day/Night sights

-Patria AMV XP with 120mm NEMO mortar turret Finland

-Patria AMV XP with Rafael Samson Mk II turret apparently with Trophy APS and 2x Spike LR 1st and 2nd gen missiles

Croatia

-Patria AMV XP with Elbit MT30MK2 turret

United Arab Emirates

-Patria AMV XP with BMP-3 turret United Arab Emirates

Australia test vehicle

-Patria AMV35 35mm gun on Hägglunds E35 turret test vehicle for Australia

Poland

-Rosomak M1 with Oto Melara Hitfist-30P

-Rosomak M1 with ZSSW 30

-Rosomak with 4x Spike NLOS

-Rosomak DSV “Wilk” CT-CV 105HP 105mm

-Rosomak DSV “Wilk 2” Cockerill XC-8 120mm

-Rosomak Loara-M SAM system

-Rosomak VSHORAD 35mm

South Africa

-Badger with Denel 30mm

-Badger with ZT3 Ingwe missile turret, 4 in turret 12 in storage.

United States

-Havoc with 4x Hellfire

-Havoc with 8x DAGR

Japan

Nothing except RWS ones yet afaik

2 Likes