Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

That’s 75mm recoilless rifles.

Here’s the version with 4x 105mm:

Spoiler

2 Likes

GT-MU Fire Support vehicle
Perhaps this vehicle can sit at 6.3 - 6.7

Spoiler

GT-MU Fire Support Vehicle - Tank Encyclopedia

3 Likes

Always room for more recoilless rifles.

That’s a dope PFP, was it from an event or Smthn, or the battle pass?

Battlepass ive grinded out every challenge so and have done my dailies and everything lol, rank 69 rn

Very nice

Thanks, working on gripen skin suggestions at the moment, doing one rn for the Gripen Aggressor

This one?

The Gryffon on the tail is a nice touch imo.

I’d really like if gaijin put more time and effort into adding realistic paints and camos to tanks and planes, and then not locking them behind a paywall, but make it unlockable like the Grey camo for the JA37C

10 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

KNDS LEOPARD 2 A-RC 3.0

10 Likes

I wonder what the turret protection is like, to me it doesn’t look like it could be that high though that’s obviously one reason that the turret is unmanned.

Still a cool as hell tank

EMBT 2018 (Germany and France)

EMBT 2022 (Germany and France)

KF-51 Panther for Germany and Panther KF-51 EVO for Italy (Hungarian tank)

Leopard 2 A-RC 3.0 (Germany)

5 Likes

M1A1SA-UKR different config :

With Kontakt-1 ERA on turret front and sides and slat-armour on turret roof on top of the existing K-1 ERA on hull LFP & UFP.

Another variant having M-19 ARAT-1 blocks at turret front and sides, on top of the existing K-1 ERA on hull LFP, UFP and little bit on turret sides:

2 Likes

I know it’ll be a spicy discussion for the ages but what tree do you want to see this vehicle appear in?

Honestly, Ukr tree can’t be implemented right now,
the only way a Ukr tree can be implemented in near future is via as subtree under Polish or Visgerad tree, IMHO … event then these modified NATO tanks will have the lowest priority to be added there.
As for the origin nation, US has better Abrams that can be added than this one, I suppose.

Love the new EMBT/MGCS, one of the best looking tanks all time.

1 Like

Finally ,
french Leopard

shouldn’t be for France since it’s french modification ? or for both at least

Tell me, what is there from France?

This is not like EMBT, where the participation of France and Germany is visible.

This tank was not declared as Franco-German. He is a full-blooded German. While there is no 140mm gun, France is not involved in it.

3 Likes