Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

I REALLY want them to add more modern torpedoes for high tier jets (if they could even get them) or even the props that could (shakelton). would give them time to fix any bugs that may come of it and would allow me to actually destroy ships in sim without being shot to buggery, or simply doing no damage as they missiles hit the conning tower and not the deck.

1 Like

can it carry hellfire or maverick?

Yes to the mavericks

Indian upgraded “ZSU-23/4” Shilka featuring new AESA RADAR w/ TWS Mode, new engine, thermals, etc. Would be a menace. It would help the UK tree but I’d like to see this in it’s own tree somehow. Don’t think new ammo was introduced.

2 Likes

More French TPK Tactical vehicles.

VLRA TPK 415 LRM

Fires LAU9 rockets specificly :
The 3 kg FZ-49 anti-armour capable of piercing more than 350 mm of conventional steel armour plate

VLRA TPK 4.25 STL Mistral

VLRA TPK 415 FSP

Milan

VLRA TPK 415 STL

M40a1 recoiless rifle

4 Likes

it has carried and fired maverick E and F missiles, I dont think it can carry hellfires.
s-3-ent-viking

9 Likes

Its now a open top spaa?

What a lovely spaa you have for my Glorious British Empure

1 Like

For the love of God, add more medium- and long-range AA systems to all top-tier ground trees. I don’t care how creative they have to get, multi-system radar anti-air or otherwise; with longer-range ATG munitions being added almost every update, we need more (multiple trees, not just Russia, lol) SAM systems at top-tier.

P.S.
IMO the Pantsir was a great addition to the game, the developers mistake was failing to add systems with similar potency to the other nations. Even as an avid CAS enthusiast, I strongly believe that AA must always be the stronger presence on the battlefield, specifically in outranging the weapons systems of aircraft, as it is one of the only ways to keep mixed battles from becoming Air RB.

Just the hatches are open to show off the new fire control systems.

2 Likes

Probably British premium if it even gets added , i don’t really see India coming to warthunder as its “own tech tree” anytime soon since they don’t really got unique vehicles or indigenous designs

A-4M please

1 Like

More US 12 gun battleships at 7.0 (this picture is USS California before her whole “rebuild”, but the rebuilt version would probably be better in game.)

1 Like

Very interesting list of another french aircraft for france tech tree in the future

2 Likes

USA SPAA please at anytime

And don’t get me started on not top tier planes still to add, advanced Mirage III and Mirage F1 variants, more early jet etc… x)

Oshkosh M1278 JLTV with Cockerill CPWS 2.0 unmanned turret, mounting a 25mm Bushmaster and a twin Javelin launcher.

7 Likes

Nice! For which tech tree did you have this one in mind?

USA, since it’s an American vehicle with an American gun and American misisles.

2 Likes

I guess new content for third major update ~ fourth major update (september ~ october)

• AIM-9M late number (AIM-9M-8, AIM-9M-9 & AIM-9M-10)
  • Targeting pod with 2+ gen and 3rd gen thermal for NATO aircraft standard
  • Another unique chinese 2nd gen ~ 4th gen IR AAM seeker (PL-2B, PL-5E, PL-5E II, PL-8A, PL-8B & PL-9C)
  • Another AIM-9 sidewinder variants (AIM-9N, AIM-9S & AIM-9P-5)
  • GPS/INS precision-guided munition (PGM)
  • Another targeting pod 70’s ~ early 80’s
  • Another active radar homing medium-range Air-to-Air Missile (AIM-120C-3, AIM-120C-4, SD-10, I-Derby, I-Derby ER, TC-2 & TC-2C)
  • Another 1st gen fighter aircraft from USN in rank V ~ VI
  • Another USAF fighter aircraft 9.0 ~ 9.3 with AIM-9B
  • Another 3rd gen fighter aircraft in rank VII ~ VIII