Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

2 Likes

yea that’s what i have felt it should be

1 Like

Lavi

Super phantom [F-4X or F-4E(S)]

Kfir C.10

F-16C Barak

F-16I Sufa

Eitan IFV

Merkava Mk.4 Barak

Pereh

Phyton 4, 5

HVSD/ADAMS

Sholef

9 Likes

Until gaijin says or adds the thai subtree to some nation, ill vote for it to be in Israeli tree.

nah, as a Thai. Thailand’s vehicle should go to Japan as what we were so close in relationship and what it happen in the past

3 Likes

Can come to the UK too, as some where acquired via a UOR during afgainistan

Spoiler

Countries current and past relations don’t always tend to matter for implementation in tech trees…
Usually just matter as to who was involved in its creation and use.
*laughs in Leopard 2 from Poland for Germany *

Gaijin has already said vehicles from SEA nations will go to Japan.

F-5TH superior to F-5E FCU (squadron vehicle). but equivalent of F-5EM (FAB) and F-5E Tiger III (FACh)

we got lots of planes from Japan in WW2 also the train code name KIHA 183 we got it free from them and some old train too. why not Thai being in the Japan tech tree then?

1 Like

Didn’t say it shouldn’t be there, just saying that relations between countries doesn’t really matter for gaijin, what matters is the vehicles history and who had a part in it. They’ve already stated that Thai is not an official sub tree, and I have a feeling it may stay that way so they can add multiple Thai vehicles to multiple nations and possibly future ones.

but still. Most of the Thai’s Tank and plane is from Japan.

1 Like

Apparently not, as per a quick google search (so correct me if I’m wrong ofc, tends to happen with the top google results being unreliable) the MBTs operated by Thailand currently and a while ago are currently all from the USA, China, and Ukraine. Perhaps aviation, spaa, or Sphs are a different story, but from what I’m looking at there’s little Japanese tech here.

During the pre and second world war, Thailand utilized most of its equipment from Japan, ranging from tanks such as Ha-Go to warships and submarines such as HTMS Matchanu. As the war ended in the defeat of Japan, Thailand began utilizing equipment from Western nations such as the US and UK. The reason why I believe that the Thai sub-tree might appear in the Japanese tree is because of its WW2 relation and history. After the hours-long crash, Thailand aligned itself with Japan and became a part of Axis nations. Thus, similar to the case of Hungary to Italy, I do find it quite warrantable for Thailand to be a sub tech tree for Japan, both historically and WW2 equipment-wise.

5 Likes

Well as I said before, despite japans relations then, it seems to be a lot less now, and the majority of the vehicles that a Thai subtree could add would be unrelated to Japan, which is the main reasoning for adding sub trees and vehicles. Don’t know if all those WWII and reserve tier looking “tanks” would make too much a difference. I think it’s going to be the same as the polish, and swiss situation, where their vehicles will just be plopped in random and needed spots as per the devs wishes. I’d be surprised if it becomes a subtree for Japan…

1 Like

Then USSR tt shouldnt have both Praga M53/59 as they has nothing to do with it and T-72 Moderna as the only conthing thing to that that the tank was home made build (in Slovakia factory) from the licenses that we bought. Germany having a Czechoslovakian tanks at low tiers is fine with me because they at least used them. Not like USSR.

6 Likes

Quite the opposite really. They said that it wouldn’t be just Thailand, but other SEA countries.Though this was very vague and I believe now deleted (either being false, or saying too much).

And of those three countries, only the USA surpasses Japan in amount of vehicles operated. I’d also say you should disringuish between export products and vehicles as most of those other vehicles were given from a military ally like Japan during WWII.

Is it? What’s the point of adding subtrees for vehicles that are related enough for a nation to get anyways?

There are a lot of Japanese vehicles operated by Thailand, many of which not in game, but those serve to connect the nations, not as sole additions.

Hungary for example used significantly less Italian tech than Thailand used Japanese, but is stilp a subtree.

Well, no. Mainly because they are Japanese, and Japan can just get Japanese vehicles anyways. Which is also why this is logically not the point of a subtree.

6 Likes

Doesnt really matter, italy has a load of “russian” equipment now due to hungary. Sweden as more russian equipment. its not a taboo to allow other nations to have some, even if we are against it, it would be hypocritical to say otherwise.

1 Like

As we know, a Benelux subtree is coming out for France. There have also been two Dutch vehicles in the files for years. I’d say it’s a reasonable enough time to add the Dutch H-75A-7 and B-25J-30 to that tree. Really, they could also add the Thai H-75N from the files while they’re at it and flesh out the lower tiers a little more.

S-3B Viking for US tree
And possibly S-3A for prem/event

Very interesting aircraft with more civilian style engine/placement. Eventually when more modern ships with long range missiles and submarines come this would be very nice. It has a bunch of sensors and pod capabilites to detect submarines and ships.

Has 6x hardpoints, 4x inside and two on wings. Which in total are able to carry 2.2t kg of ordnance.
Wing pylons can carry fuel tanks, rocket pods, AShM, AGM, ARM and other missiles and bombs.

Inside it can carry torpedoes and bombs. Also nuclear depth charges.

It has ALE-39 countermeasure system which has 60-90 flares/chaff depending on variant, also has expendable jammers.

s-3 Viking

S-3A has AN/APS-116 sea search radar
S-3B has AN/APS-137 FLAR radar

Difference between S-3A and B are the radar, avionics and S-3B has capability to use harpoon AShM.

attards3b

AN/APS-116 Radar data https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/tr/pdf/AD0527981.pdf
AN/APS-137 Radar data https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/tr/pdf/ADA279526.pdf

8 Likes