Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Casspir R-ATR carrier.

3 Likes

An uninhabited module with a 2a42 cannon and an ATGM " Competition " based on the T-55 tank
25YqYHKTFxw

3 Likes

Did a looking into the AIM-9N2 (Because I’ve not heard of this one before). Apparently it’s a AIM-9L’s equivalent to the AIM-9J’s/AIM-9P’s.

Also, cool AIM-9L AtG missile for Gripen?

2 Likes

Oh, thats interesting. So the danish draken would have a pair of all-aspects, nice.

1 Like

hmm , yes , the BTR-T , one of the rare russian vehicles i’m actually loking for (most of what russia offer’s i would like , but wouldn’t necesarly get hypped about it , that’s on of the exeption)

(and if wee go to unbuilt , but proposed option for costumer's , it can be a whole lot more interesting)

3 Likes

He 162 with rocket booster similar to the me262 C2

at least 1 prototype was build and tested:

3 Likes

My god, its beautiful. im still jealous of anyone with the 30mm variant as i truly hate mg151s. they have went from being some of the best 20mm in game, to something i would rather have 7.7s over. who knew that hispanos would one day become better than them. An he 162 with a rocket booster would make it worth a decent br finally.

I mainly want it because it would have really high power to weight-ratio with the booster on. Would be really interesting to fly

1 Like

nah for the german tornado first. It’s a german missle afterall and tested by the german defense ministery

2 Likes

Yeah, currently in testing with SAAB, we are currently stuck with a AGM-65A maverick, no zoom, TV guidance, so it sucks, this is Laser Guided.

I believe it was discontinued and I doubt it’s currently tested. Last news is from 2021

we are currently stuck with a AGM-65A maverick, no zoom, TV guidance, so it sucks, this is Laser Guided.

Germany should still get it first or at the same time

1 Like

Not how gaijin operates half the time. If it was then nations who developed an aircraft that was exported would get it first then after an update everyone else would get it. (Except russia, wierd that they waited sonlongbto bring in the german mig 29’s but any other nations doesnt get that treatment. Doesnt matter its a one of thing.)

Either way, Gripen still uses NATO standard munitions, and it was a test platform, so it could still use it. Just like every other NATO weapon (Plz gaijin, give us a better AGM-65, plz T_T)

1 Like

Also gatekeeping should either be for all or none, when gaijin added agm 65G’s to the Hungarian Gripen people were upset and now everyone is getting them, not just one or two nations.

1 Like

Arkhangelsk

other images

2 Likes

Arkhangelsk, but only if the UK get HMS Royal Soverign in the same update.

I’ll refrain from the funny “for accuracy, the Arkhangelsk should be crewed by the laziest russian sailors, and her turrets should be rusted stuck into fixed spinal mounts” jokes.

Seriously though, absolutely mad that they left Royal Soverign in such a state.

1 Like

For Israel

Pereh
פרא

M113 “Hafiz” with Tamuz i.e. Spike missiles
1574895187_m113-tamuz-f-1

Namer with unmanned Zikron turret
Israeli_Ministry_of_Defense_introduces_NAMER_tracked_IFV_with_30mm_automatic_cannon_640_001

Eitan AFV with Zikron turret
1573118577_7486215_original

Sabra M60A3
sabra1

Kfir Block 60

Lavi
IAI_Lavi_V

F-5TH Super Tigris

5 Likes

wait how did that got in here ? i dont rember israel purchasing the THAI F-5TH

1 Like

Israeli upgrade.

1 Like

It should go to japan with the rest of the Thai vehicles. It can be a TT equivalent of the squadron F-5

5 Likes