Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

11.3 Premium for Italy at this point as I believe they are modeled after the Kurnass 2000, no AMRAAMs no Sparrows, just AIM-9s and A2G ordinance

1 Like

This is a T-72E

1 Like

Okay.

While browsing the Phantom Photos thread on Military Images, I thought of another Wish List item.

A decent targeting pod for the Israeli jets…One that can lock and track moving ground targets…

Example: Hellenic Air Force F-4Es.
345421554_3509201815978206_4176517357933490200_n

Oh, and real-world zoom ranges for all optics. Two DSLR examples within

This text will be hidden

The K2000 has the Pave Spike which can track moving targets and has a decent zoom
The Barak II has the LITENING II which is bugged at the moment but on other jets can also track moving targets and has an even better zoom from what I know.

There isn’t really an issue with Israeli targeting pods aside from a bug that should be fixed before patch day.

Just took my K2000 on a test flight with Pave Spike and GBU-10s. I had to manually (mouse aim) keep the laser pointed at the moving tanks. No auto-tracking.

From what I’ve read, all Merkavas have 8x zoom for the gunner’s optics and 20x zoom for the commander’s optics. These are painfully absent in War Thunder.

Look I don’t know about tanks but I do know that the Pave Spike on the K2000 tracks moving targets

I checked my keybindings and tried another test flight. My K2000’s Pave Spike still refused to follow the moving tanks in first-person and third-person view.

Ah I think I figured it out, on the dev server it auto tracks on live it doesn’t presumably they’re planning to give it auto track then.

Also they’re giving the K2000 56 more countermeasures

The Eurofighter for Germany and GB would be sick

2 Likes

I only use the retail / Steam copy of War Thunder. And I would gladly swap the extra countermeasures for an Israeli ECM pod. For example, the ELTA Systems pod mounted on the previously posted F-4E Terminators.

Well like I said the targeting pods you’re asking for seem to be coming and ECM pods are still very new, it would be interesting to see them eventually though

Mockup version?

A guy said it’s T-72E.Btw it looks really nice

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/16b9opb/l3_flamethrower/

1 Like

and italy

could probably still guarantee the kill plus one more kill with ramming other planes
so too OP

1. Extend the expiration of boosters, or set them to not expire. Trying to use dozens of boosters earned from Ice Cream Buckets and other crates within 1 or two days is not always possible.

2. Allow the ability to gift boosters to other players. For example, my son is playing now and it would be nice to give him excess boosters I won’t be able to use before they expire.

2 Likes

A couple minor QOL things for the future:

Firstly, I believe airfield arresting cables would be a nice thing to have, especially for jets like the F-16 that take up 18km to stop from 350KMH with airbrake on, flaps down and gear down (exaggerated).

Secondly, the test flight airfield for US jets (the one at Midway, at least I think it’s Midway, could be another island) is way too small! If you try to fly anything that isnt a light fighter, or has a bombload, you end up using close to 90% of the small runway that the game gives you from where you spawn. Some jets, like the A-10s use more runway than there is available when taking certain payloads. It’s just too small and I believe it’s time for a more modern airfield that is also much larger, something similar to the Russian test flight airfield.

1 Like

Leaked image of a Chinese 140mm APFSDS next to a Chinese 125mm APFSDS

M1A2 SEPv4 upgrade has been cancelled … instead a new modernized M1E3 is to be developed.
The new M1E3 will be compliant with modular open-systems architecture standards and be lighter in weight. Change of plans is the result of the knowledge gained from the ongoing conflict.

M1E3 is not a new designation and was already proposed in 2009 as M1E3 Abrams Evolutionary Design (AED). M1E3 AED utilizes the canceled FCS elements to upgrade platform, such as XM360 lightweight gun, Active Protection System, EOIR Mast-Mounted Sight and PS-MRS.

2 Likes