Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

SAS3 6*35MM SPAA
Nobody can say no to this lovely monster
9cbd15161fb294b7b8c8737182f3f985

8 Likes

Ukrainian modified 9K33M Osa (Sa-8B) SAM systems to fire R-73 AAMs.
Each modified Osa holds a pair of rail-launched R-73s, replacing the normally cannister-ized 9M33 missiles.

5 Likes

Italy can get both tbh, … basically all the unique vehicles in order to keep players interested in the Italian TT.

2 Likes
Spoiler

Boxer-LM-40mm-CTA-turret-2-892x545

These LMUK turrets would be cool in game

4 Likes

Captured M8 Greyhound, modified by Germans with MG-151/20

9 Likes

And their French cousins:

2 Likes

I’d like to see the Chinese Type 85’s and Type 90 to flesh out the tree some more.

The Type 96B foldered with the A would be nice too, more tanks for the 10.0 line-up would always be nice.

4 Likes

you know AHEAD ammo hasnt been sold to any country yet?

Object 14
According to some sources its getting repaired to be used in the Ukraine war.

• A secret project of the 80s, ” Octopus ” based on “Glider” with 152 mm cannon
    f1ab0756f44eb2c020b48bbe6b1bdc3c37b38ca2

Spoiler

1 Like

At least it’s an autocannon, and it would be quite unique. Still, I don’t see it higher than 1.0.

Maybe they mean it fires ammuntion that’s based on the same principle as AHEAD?

1 Like

I really want an entire update based on 8x8 platforms. As someone who likes a good looking tank, the current crop of NATO/NATO inspired 8x8 are all very very nice to look at

2 Likes

probably russia has something similar but still dosent mean it fires AHEAD its like im saying the 125 from china fires 3BM60 from russia because its a similar gun with similar shells

Bradley’s boom-boom-boom on top of a humble M113

8 Likes

Next event??? Please!!!

Dont think the final version ever had it properly mounted… had the mount for it yet not the NERA

Spoiler

It looks to me like that metal plate was shot at with APDS at high RPM (like from a rotary barrel cannon) and not with AHEAD.

I would expect AHEAD to have a very consistent pattern of spread. Plus, that gun doesn’t appear to have programming coils around the muzzles in order to even program AHEAD ammo.