Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

My understanding is that its the back half of this grafted onto a serie 5 fighter with contra rotating props. The db605 emgine gives 90% of the power, and the little (afterburning) motorjet adds 60 mph to that.

Prototype was 80% complete by armistice, but the vehicle would be lost to the chaos of the italian civil war, at least to our knowledge.

1 Like

Blurry AF but the only images of ROCS mini submarines Jiande and Jianyang in Taiwan. Former Japanese mini subs. Maybe starter subs for the Chinese submarine tree if it ever comes.

3 Likes

Textron Airland Scorpion

Spoiler

scorpion-apkws-launch-textron-airland_68672

4 Likes

cool!

“honey I shrunk the F-14”

2 Likes

490B is not a real index. Originally two variants were designed. The more classical 490 (Poplar) and the low profile turret 490A (Rebel/Rioter). But due to requirement changes both projects were returned to the drawing board and the 490A Rebel became the 490A Boxer and then it was redesigned again and received the index 477.

The 490 redesign is the four tracked variant. It’s unclear if it retained the Poplar name or just simply returned to “490”. This 490 was built. But it’s unclear how functional it was, as is the case for most of these prototypes.

https://btvt.info/7english/object_490_21_vek.htm

The T20E1 is a T20 with a 75mm M3 cannon and its special feature is the automatic loader, whose rate of fire has increased to 20 rounds per minute (3 seconds between shots) The crew was also reduced to 2 people due to the unavailability of the loader.

8f33fc54f777b186dc057041e37fd5ac744bd423
ba7227e92ab4cab8ffc48369dfd120af719be234

9 Likes

Looks so weird…but 100% better then any modern vehicle additions.

1 Like

Crew reduced to two total or just two people in the turret?

just two crew would suck. One hit and your are dead

I really want to see this and Turkey but something tells me based on Gaijin’s handling of sub-trees that we’re going to get a Turkish Sub-tree attached to Israel or some wild thing like that.

2 Likes

IMG_4639

Marder HVMS

3 Likes

IMG_4454

East German Lo-1800 Fasta 4M

3 Likes

Please change the RWR sound. Its literally stuck in my head. All I’m hearing is the disgusting sound of the RWR.

Sherman Croc

1 Like

ooh nice … but its just a render right?

Upgraded BMD-2M with the one-man Bereg turret and add on slat armor.
The Bereg turret has improved 2-plane stabilized gunner’s sight with thermal imager, an automatic tracking unit, 30mm 2A42 cannon with upgraded stabilizers and dual Kornet launchers.

8 Likes

Brazilian Centauro II 120mm MGS

1 Like

Prototype of the American self-propelled gun GMC T1 (M5) with a 76 mm gun

FJTS-BhbaQs

3 Likes

A rare Boston A-20G-1 cannon with an AKAB battery (2XSHVAK + 2xUB at an angle) installed in the bomb bay. It might have turned out to be an interesting plane

4FlzmIbpPSw

7 Likes