Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Challenger 3 P1 firing trials
Featuring the new turret rear section.

2 Likes

Proposed Leopard 1A5 upgrade to Leopard 1HEL standard for Greek Army by EODH

2 Likes

RCH 155 as a future British wheelie SPG, then (both in WT and IRL)?

3 Likes

The ultimate bad boy of the Mirage F1 family (and a multi-role one): The Mirage MF2000

-HMD

-AASM-Hammer (modern French air to ground bomb i’m hyped to have in WT (on this boy, on some Mirage 2000s and later Rafales)

-Magic 2 but mainly…

-MICA EM

-Engine was upgraded by 5%

-RDY-3 radar which has a bit less range but more advanced features

modernized cockpit:

Résumé

10 Likes

gotchu cool info from part of the german community, the RCH 155 has a reload rate of 6.7 seconds ;D

2 Likes

hopefully any kind of IFV for the UK mainly hoping for the Ajax or the CTAi 40 warrior

No Desert Warrior and its premium

1 Like

Who know well about Mowag Piranha? What are the differences between the IIIC and IIIH hulls?

Considering the developers’ love for the Swedes. Early than other vehicles, we can get only the
BAE FRES SV.
:P

1 Like

BMP-1AM (USSR)
BR 7.7
images (2)

6 Likes

M113 with zu23 gun
BR 6.0
Tree 🇺🇲 nationality 🇱🇧
Kinda dumb idea i know

3 Likes

Pandur II with 105mm cockerill gun to israel (since cockerill is manufactured by israelis if i am right) under austrian flag

v2t84hhkxuq81

Pandur II with 30mm bushmaster gun to germany under czech flag since the vehicle is half czech half austrian

3058ec82a80c3e5fdb2e906671cf2322

no dude
cockerill has 0 link to israel

5 Likes

Ah sorry, my fault

I would take FRES over virtually any other option so that works for me…

1 Like

I want my swedish ANTI II or Lvkv m/43!!

And i want gaijin to rework muzzleflashes… they are horrible for every autocannon!!

1 Like

We have the ANTI II…?

dont have to , your somehow by far not the first one that forget’s that cockerill is belgium somehow (like you’d be suprised how many peaple did this mistake)

the amount of times i see people saying that belgium has nothing to bring in-game because they forget that cockerill is belgium based is astonishing

2 Likes

If Belgium does come to France you could see soo many Cockerill vehicles ;)

1 Like

Such as this monstrous apex predator

8 Likes