Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Oh okay.
FRD-2M
Are these not aim-7 prototypes?

1 Like

AIM-7A / Sparrow I / AAM-N-2

AIM-7A/Sparrow I would be an interesting addition, being in the same niche as the Fireflash missiles on Supermarine Swift F.7. Superior missile kinematics in exchange for a vastly inferior airframe.

2 Likes

First one is a French spaa (hope to see them coming, one with radar one without), second one is also based on Amx-13 :p

4 Likes

First ifv TT vehicle for france will be lucky if its added in the next 2 years. Im calling it the Jaguar will be a event vehicle (pls no gaijin)

1 Like

That’s not an IFV, it’s an SPAA.

Amx 30DCA turret on Amx13 hull.

(once again, lot of SPAA could be added but all Gaijin is doing is up the BR of our SPAA :( )

1 Like

I was just mentioning it on the topic of british/Frinch ifvs being mentioned

1 Like

Oh ok, my bad, since you answered to my post i throught you were talking about this vehicle ^^

Yeah… High/top tier France ground is in a rude shape.

Also yeah they better not add the EBRC Jaguar as event or other shitty choice since it’s a service vehicle and the today “light tank” of the French army.

2 Likes

If its light the patria for finland or the class 3p for germany itll be event

class 3p was a proto afaik, so not the same thing.

Heydar-7 if future iran tree will be added

btr-60-era-image03

2 Likes

I see they completely ignored soviets seeing how bad effect or ERA on such thin armour can be.

3 Likes

You are gonna die anyways so why not die with some false hope of surviving

Reminds me of that chinese group that tricked their followers into thinking they were bulletproof, so they just ran into enemy fire

Wait what XDD

“The 'Boxers' were members of secret Chinese societies whose strange martial arts looked vaguely like boxing to westerners. However, unlike boxing, these martial arts included mystical components such as swallowing charms. The Boxers claimed that once someone was initiated into the society they would be immune from bullets, and they proved this by firing guns loaded with blanks at their own members.”

Average cult XD

2 Likes

I just learned about this in history :)

That can very easily be destroyed by a short burst of a maxim.

While you are correct that both are based upon the AMX-13 chassis, the first is not actually an AMX-13 DCA. Rather, it is a Swiss design called the Flabpanzer 51 (Panzer 51 was the Swiss designation for the AMX-13) built by Hispano Suiza, hence the caption under my photo.

There is a possibility the the Flabpz 51 was inspired by the AMX-13 DCA, considering the striking similarities.
Flabpz51

I believe this is an image of the Flabpz 51 without a turret, or at least a test rig for the guns. The text translates to "A Hispano-Suiza / W + F Berne twin-tube 34 mm project, mounted on the chassis of a light tank 51 (AMX-13). This prototype could have replaced the French twin-tube anti-aircraft assembly available “off the shelf.”
Flabpz51noturret

Supposedly the Flabpz 51 used HSS.834 experimental cannons of 34mm calibre, although the guns in the photos look pretty much the same as the HS.831 the French vehicle uses so I am not sure if this is true.

4 Likes