Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Lmao

Why does it look so long? It looks like you took a steam roller and just went over a T-72 with it XD

I believe it’s supposed to have a troop compartment.

Hmmmm okay cool

Ukraines budget HIFV

1 Like

Lmao

An intern must’ve kept it on overnight and when everyone came into work the next morning they realised that they accidentally made 400,000 tanks.

Lmao, now they just need 400,000 crew XD
Oh and I guess ammo too

Swiss Cold War SPAAGs always evoke a sort of “hell yeah” response from me due to their awesome appearances and interesting armament options. And these are just the specialized AA vehicles; Switzerland has a whole host of indigenous tanks and armored cars that could make up a tree easily as populated as Israel.

There is the possibility of an unbroken medium tank line from rank III up, and the light tank, SPG, and SPAA lines all have more than their share of unique playstyles to offer, providing a fresh experience in every tier. This isn’t even mentioning Austria, which could always be implemented as a subtree to provide extra light tank options such as the ASCOD 105 and SK-105 Kurassier.

I feel like if Switzerland gets introduced as a subtree it will be as if someone tried to do the same to Sweden, discarding a large majority of its unique prototypes in the process.

swissspaa
FlakpanzerA.14 (3cm)
gdf-d03
FlakpanzerA.14 (2cm)
In addition, while I am not a fan of copy paste in any capacity, I do recognize the need for individual trees to have at least 1 vehicle of every class, which is why I believe that Switzerland could get the King Tiger they recieved. Given by France alongside multiple other German vehicles in 1945, it was studied in workshops until September of 1957, when it was then transferred for use as a recovery practice vehicle.

Similarly to Sweden, it was never used in service, but it differs in that it wasn’t repurposed as a range target, and the vehicle still survives to this day, being restored to working order. I’m pretty sure this is the only heavy tank Switzerland could have, even when taking Austria into consideration.

I wish both the lvtgb m/40 variants were added, and given their real top speed of 70km/h

2 Likes

Is this real? Why haven’t I seen this until now?

5 Likes

2S35-1. Tracked variant was better in my opinion

unnamed

1 Like

Yea,
the KAMAZ-6560 truck mounted version of Koalitsiya: the 2S35-1 Koalitsiya-SV-KSh.
Featuring the same level of automation as the tracked variant. Currently in testing phase.

Comparison of 2S35 Koalitsiya-SV with 2S35-1 without the radars mounted:

Both Msta and Koalitsiya had/has truck mounted variants. None has entered service till now.
The earlier KrAZ-6310 based 2S21 Msta-K:

Not to be confused with the other simpler truck mounted SPH, 2S43 Malva, which is also under trials:

The only truck based SPG that’s actually in Russian service is the MAZ-543 based Naval A-222 Bereg 130mm coastal mobile artillery system.

1 Like

We should have more early missiles.

AIM-4 missiles for F89Hs, F101 Voodoos, and early Drakens.
X4 manually guided missiles for me262.
Even early subsonic firebird missiles for the f82 double stang.

5 Likes

AIM-9A for AD-4

There’s a version of the F3D, the F3D-2M, that could carry 4 of these (At least that’s what I’m assuming they were, it was a very early version of the AIM-7).

I’m refering to the AIM-9 Prototype, which was mounted on the AD-4

I would love to see XAIM-4H and AAM-2 be options for lower end mid cold war aircraft. These more or less solved the glaring issues with the original AIM-4 debuted with. AIM-4D would be functional, but still fairly limited.

XAIM-4H would solve the majority of glaring issues aircraft like the F-106 would have in a mid cold war BR with somewhat advanced missiles to compare with (AIM-9G and J, R-60 and Magic I). AAM-2 is probably comparable to R-60M in terms of capabilities.

Iraqi T-72M1 (Asad Bābil) (USSR) (Event)
IMG_4319
This version would be a bit more unique, it comes fitted with a electro optical soft kill APS.

3 Likes