Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Fiat Terni-Tripoli SPA 38R as reserve Italian SPAA.
Armed with a 12,7 mm Breda, and featuring 6 mm of armour all-around, it’d be decent. Italy lacks armoured SPAAs at lower tiers. 6 mm isn’t much, but it’ll make it almost invulnerable to most machine guns at low tier.

3 Likes

I’d like to see more modern/proper camouflages for PLA vehicles.

More Images/Vehicles Here

ZTZ99 Phase -III

ZTZ99 Phase II

ZTZ96A

ZTZ96

ZTZ88B

ZTZ88A

ZTZ59D1

QN506

ZTL11

PTL-02

PTZ89

AFT09

PGZ04A

PGZ09

8 Likes

Also how about ONE, at least one of the following vehicles this update so there’s an IFV (beyond the baseline-ZBD86 which has no effect at later Ranks) in the tree:

CM-34 IFV armed with a 30mm MK44 Bushmaster.

A ZBD04A IFV armed with a 2A70-copy 100mm rifled gun and ZPT99 30mm autocannon combination similar to the BMP-3.

ZBL08 IFV with a 30mm ZPT99 autocannon and two HJ-73C or later ATGM’s.

A ZBD86A armed with a 30mm ZPT99 autocannon and roof-mounted rail launcher to fire HJ-73C or later ATGM’s.

Off to the side, I will say I am excited to see the MBT-2000 this update🤙

8 Likes

Landsverk 5

German interwar project, one of the first.

1 Like

Swedish*. It was designed in Sweden, but manufactured in Germany.

TBF most of Germany’s interwar stuff was designed outside of Germany because of the treaty of Versailles.

1 Like

I still consider it Swedish, as they evolved it into the Landsverk L-30.

Both nations get it then.

1 Like

You’ll consider it Swedish because of a different vehicle then, that doesn’t make sense?

It was designed by the swedish, and it was evolved further by the swedish. Landsverk itself is a swedish company, not a german one. What does it have to do with Germany, other than the place of production?

*Concerning aircrafts!

If I’m not mistaken - you allow researching helicopters with ground vehicles?!

So, is it possible to make research of ground vehicles from flying aircrafts inside the same nation tech tree?

I rather enjoy playing Rank 1 to Rank 4 aircrafts than flying Jets, especially AAMs. No true chivalrous dogfights.

*Concerning hobbits!
No! No, hobbits for now.

Rank viii premium +1

The F-22 Block 35 for 'Merica 🦅

I want to see this next update with 1 AIM-9E and no Gun for balancing reasons.

9 Likes

Reduce teamkill cost, too many player without manner

ROCA 4.5 Inch rocket truck for China. No idea what truck this is.

2 Likes

Feature of Gripen C 2000’s era from swedish air force

• PS-05/A Mk3 radar
Spoiler

ps05amk3_001-1

• Rafael Litening III Targeting pod
Spoiler

• BAE Systems Cobra helmet mounted display (HMD)
Spoiler

Spoiler

Dk47v3_WsAIsOQO

• IRIS-T (Rb.98) Air-to-Air Missile
Spoiler

Spoiler

• GBU-12 Paveway II
Spoiler

Spoiler

• GBU-49 Enhanced Paveway II
Spoiler

Spoiler

• GBU-39 Small Diameter Bomb (SDB)
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Rbs 15F Mk2 Anti-ship Missile
Spoiler

Spoiler

2 Likes

The Ultimate Interceptor is sorely missing from the game and I really hope it comes soon. A perfect 10.3 addition, sporting a single Vulcan and 2 AIM-4 Falcons or 4 Falcons, or 2 Falcons and a Super Falcon. Alternatively to the Falcon, the F-106 was also used to test a variety of experimental missiles, which could also see introduction if Gaijin doesn’t believe the Falcon to be good enough; such as the XAIM-4H or AIM-97. Adding the Falcon missile would also make it easier for Gaijin to copy-paste the AAM-2 onto the F-4EJ premium to make it worth buying.
F-106A and F-106B in formation
F-106 showing off missile bay
F-106 Project Six Shooter w AIM-97

The F-102 Delta Dagger would also be cool. Smaller and slower than the Dart, the Dagger was able to carry an additional 2 Falcons, albeit worse models than the Darts. The Dagger also has the advantage of being exported to Greece and Turkey, if Gaijin needs something to give Italy.

5 Likes

I would hope they don’t copy paste since the only thing they share together is the body. The rest everything from motor, warhead, seeker is different and improved. It would be better then the AIM-4D.

I’ll be honest, I haven’t been playing much War Thunder lately.
What I like most about WT is just casually, non meta, flying in Sim EC.
Favourites for me are “not so great” missile/rocket interceptors like the F-89D or Vautour IIN.
I would really enjoy flying the F-101, F-102, F-106 or similar era Soviet interceptors. All with early A2A missiles that only really work on large bombers or unsuspecting enemies.
There are some Sparrow I carriers too they could add. The first sparrows were beam riding. Also interesting would be the Su-9 with 4x K-5 beam riding missiles or 4x K-55 early SARH missiles.

Hard to use well but for some reason it relaxes me flying those type of aircraft, try to remain undedected and then grab opportunistic kills. OR fly them against AI bomber fleets. After return to base, try to nail the landing and do it all again. Those 1950’s interceptors are just so good looking and ideal for this relaxing play style. I wish they’d add more of those.

Yes, that is what I was implying when I said it would make it easier for them to copy-paste the AAM-2.