Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

yoda-dies

5 Likes

It could be a TDU-11/B…

TDU-11B_target_rocket

It seems to be missing both the rocket head and back-mounted flares.

1 Like

what’s this

It must be a rocket pod with its nosecone

yes, but what rocket, I don’t remember anything like this.

I managed to find a higher res copy, I swear its got the rollerons of a sidewinder on the fin tips

Alright, hear me out-

5 Likes

It would be entirely useless with no combat ability, a free kill.
That being said , i would like 50 of them

1 Like

FFAR I think. It should be same as the other rocket pods that dont have the nose cone.

Is this rocket compatible with the AIM-9B launch rail?

Yeah

1 Like

Okay kinda…
It would get a recoiless rifle, and might go in the ground tech tree?
Or heli, one of the two.
Army_Avrocars_02

5 Likes

Next event???🧐🧐🧐😏😏😏😏

4 Likes

Russia can get LP-157 as 5.0 AA
lp157_1

2 Likes

seems a model?
edit:
not model, but your pic is a model, it’s the final version
but seem don’t need another zsu-57-2

2 Likes

It could replace the pho Kong AA that was in Russia and now in China. Wouldn’t mind this being added, but would like a new US SPAA around 5.7 before this is added

it was an old event vehicle, and hidden, it won’t be replaced

I know, I just meant that if could be the alternative to it, for those who couldn’t get it but still want something like it in the RUSSIAN TT, and yes ik it’s in the Chinese one now

The thing that the Troll posted had a actuall hull with a gun/turret being fake. And due to a budget cuts we made what you posted. T-34/85 R10. A Czechoslovakian SPAA. Problem of that vehicle would be that only HE shells existed and only “AP” rounds were testing cley shells. Still stand behind Russian TT should not get any Czechoslovakian vehicles ever. Small fact about the LP-157 that all 3 crew members were sitting inside so it would be close top SPAA if it was ever finished.

4 Likes