Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

This thing reminds me of Ho-Ri

1 Like

I found something cursed.
Source says that its panhard aml modified by Irish with 25mm bushmaster, second variant with fox turret.
2691684_original
2692003_original
828330_600

10 Likes

I kinda dig it.

1 Like

NO NO NO NO NO!!! ONE FOX IS ALREADY TOO MUCH TO HANDEL! WE DON’T NEED ANOUTHER ONE! But in all seriousness, I might actually cry if another fox like vehicle is added.

All I can think of when I see this
NOW THERE ARE 2 OF THEM

Spoiler

image.png.7934844c4d2f1a8593a807d8b0f47db7
fc4492644b06044fef8510aa841bc8efe8060d6c
kaddb

5 Likes

Panhard VCR with Mephisto turret equipped with HOT ATGM launchers.

4 Likes

Are you trying to make me start bawling???😂

There was a fox vareint with a 25mm bushmaster as well.

I made a suggestion for it but it still hasn’t been accepted. No idea what happened to it but it’s no longer pending. May have to make another when or if I can be asked.

5 Likes

VN-22 family

3 Likes

The one I want the most is the fox milan. The zt3a2 is in a sad state. Its missiles can barely hold a track and end up flying off into the ground or sun due to it over compensating. With this we would have a fast atgm slinger that can actually fire behind a hill and within 500m (striker gets ammo racked when hill down and can’t fight in cqb at all).

1 Like

Hate to break it to you, the Fox is a very good example of British LT doctrine of the cold war lmao. There’s 4 similar LTs to add that where adopted, but they can bre broken down into the Scorpion with a 76mm Hesh launcher with about 100mm of pen, and the three RARDEN’eers with the 30mm RARDEN, The Scimitar, Scimitar mk 2 (it’s new hull with a modernised Scimitar turret, and the Sabre (A scorpion with a Fox turret), all will be stupid fast (The Scorpion actually holds the world record for fastest production tracked vehicle with a recorded top speed of 82 kph). As a someone who is both a) a brit main, and b) a lover of silly little light tanks, I can’t wait.

1 Like

Lol. I know there are lot’s of LT waiting to be added to Britan. I would love to see them in game, and if anymore are added I might actually grind out the rest of the TT. I really don’t mind the fox in all honesty, I just hate when there in your spawn 45 seconds into a match, and yes this did happen once, we had two in our spawn within 45 seconds. Anyways like all things, in both WT and IRL, things won’t be perfect at first, you just have to wait until they are changed and fleshed out. And that’s what’s happening to the Fox in the upcoming BR changes. It’s the same thing with the Mad Thunder event. Just takes awhile for things to be fleshed out and fixed :)

Vcr was intentionally designed to be as ugly as possible

I predict another targeting pod on aviation at rank VII ~ VIII for second, third and fourth quarter major update in this year

• AN/AAQ-28(V)3 Litening ER
  • AN/AAQ-25(V)4 Litening AT (F-16C Blk.40 Barak, F/A-18C MLU 2, F-16AM MLU (FAP & RNLAF), F-16CG Blk.40)
  • Rafael Litening III (AMX A-11B, AMX A-1, JAS39 Gripen C/D, F-16C Blk.52+ (RSAF), EF-18+ Hornet (SASF), F-16C Blk.50M (FACh), F-5EM (FAB), Eurofighter Typhoon F Mk.2 (RAF), Eurofighter Typhhon FGR.4 (RAF), Eurofighter Typhoon Tranche 1~3, F-16I Sufa, M-346FT)
  • AN/AAQ-28(V)8 Litening G4 (F/A-18D (USMC)(2022), F-16AM MLU (RDAF), AV-8B+ (2014),
  • AN/AAQ-13 navigation pod (F-16CG Block 40/42 & F-15E)
  • AN/AAQ-20 Pathfinder navigation pod (F-16A Block 20 MLU, F-15I Ra’am)
  • AN/AAS-38 Nite Hawk (F/A-18A & F/A-18C Hornet, EF-18 Hornet)
  • AN/AAQ-33 Sniper XR (F-16CM Block 50, F-15E (2014 ~ present), CF-18 HEP, FA-50 Block 10 & Block 20)
  • AN/AVQ-26 Pave Tack (F-4E (ANG), F-111C (RAAF), F-111F)
  • AN/AVQ-10 Pave Knife (F-4E Block 50, F-4D)
  • AN/AVQ-11 Pave Sword (F-4D)
1 Like

An update including the Scorpion Kastet and Fox Milan (from what I remember, the Milan launcher could be added to the standard RARDEN turret too) would be lovely. Even if the Fox Milan still needs the new turret, it’d still be a strong addition.

France could join in with the wheely fun with variants of the VBL and VCR, too. Lohr VPX and RPX, as well.

It is armored warfare concept variant, it isnt real

2 Likes

With a 7.62 it would be equally scary, MILANs may be bad, but if its 7.3 ish i cant see why not.

Lmao. I’m shaking in my boots😂

About the MG, not the Milan’s. Even though the Milan’s don’t do jack diddily

With the current Fox that is forced to flank to even deal damage generating so much salt, a variant that allows it to hurt almost everything frontally at 7.3 will generate a ton of gnashing teeth and rage.

Knowing people, they’d demand it to go up to 8.7+ BR just as “revenge” for the 7.0 Fox.

I still want it, the salt will be phenomenal.