Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

I had to check when this was posted to make sure it wasnt yesterday.

Westland TF Mk.1

Westland Wyvern Mk.2: Both the Mk.2 and the S.4 are quite similar however we can figure out a way to deal with this issue

Westland_Wyvern

Blackburn Firebrand TF Mk.II (I know the pic below is of a Mk.I however both are very similar)

15-5

Blackburn Firebrand TF Mk.V: I recomened that the Mk.IV gets replaced with the Mk.V with the Mk.VA can be unlocked as an upgrade as well as being moved to Tier III (I don’t like BR 4:0-4:3 aircraft being Tier III especially if there is aircraft at Tier III at a lower BR, Japan used to be the worst offender to this problem however now it is the UK that is the worst)

3 Likes

The Beaufighters are also very good aircraft that are at 3.7 and rank II. Why? They are very good aircraft in my opinion especially since they got the bombs.

1 Like

The issue that the Beaufighter Mk.21 which is the one at 3.7 is only at Tier II meaning you cannot grind events and is very limited in grinding daily’s task. The Mk.VI & X are 3.0 which is more appropriate for Tier II

To add insult to injury the Firefly Mk.I, Hellcat Mk.II & Mosquito Mk.XVIII are at BR’s 3.3 & 3.7 respectively yet they are at Tier III for some reason

I just want the BR’s and their corresponding Tiers to be a little more consistent, that is all with very few exceptions

Yeah the Hellcat and Thunderbolt get the premium bias

I’d love to see a few things, the P-38M, F3D-2M, A-37, xp-72, f4u-5n and some more but those are my main ones I can think of off the top of my head

2 Likes

Yes, plz.
M55 for both US and Taiwan.
M53 for US.
M108 for both US and Taiwan.
M109A5 for Taiwan.

I’d love an event with goofy HE slinging TD’d like these

and T162 can be interesting

Bundeswehr can’t resist naming vehicles after animals.

1 Like

Yea, yea sure for US
Also I forgot XT69A1 for Taiwan.

Hey can you guys add T4-Armata if its possible

T14-armata to 10.0 when. It’s just a 2s38 with some era and aps slapped on it. So either the era will provide 500mm of ke protection or it lol be put at a br so low you’ll laugh. Or the aps will be able to stop apfsds rounds.

2 Likes

Only if they add equivalents for other nations could I see it being adde- (glances at pantsir), nah wait this is gaijin we talking about so nvm, expect it next update

In all seriousness we could see it at the end of year with other fun stuff for nations at top tier but who knows

The thing is we all know it’s going to have cracked stats…. The hull is protected by era and aps only, not sure it even has composite. So it’ll be a sprut sd with magical era that stops all apfsds rounds with an aps that stops everything else.

1 Like

yippe, can’t wait
Lmfao

Tbh I wouldnt mind gaijn allowing paper tanks, (within reason, of course, no P.1000 Ratte or anything), so we could get some of the fun swedish designs, namely the Strv 2000. Might help to add some variety to top tier with designed, (But not built), MBTs.

Beyond that I would like to see the Strv 103 prototypes, since they seem fun.

1 Like

is that a co-axial bofors lmao?

Personally though I’d rather not, gaijin is already struggling for data and with balancing modern stuff, let alone more papery things.

1 Like

Coax 40mm bofors, frontal armor that can block an object 292’s APFSDS, and a 140mm autoloaded cannon with APFSDS that can punch through 800mm of armor. It is truly a sweden moment, cause its last one-third of its sides and its rear can only resist HMG and light autocannon fire.

And as for that, I really dont mind Gaijn simply altering some of top tiers stats for balance, especially with possible paper tanks.

1 Like

yea … but this might be one of the best image of it (rendered)

1 Like