Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Defyn just posted a vid of the Yak-28B, which did remind me that the Yak-28 also have an interceptor version that carried two K-8 and two R-3S missiles. Despite many downsides like having no guns and still flies like a brick, the R-98MT does surprisingly have IRCCM for how crude it is.

If you get that then I get the Vulcan with the option of 2 or 4 9gs.

Or BAC TSR.2. :3

Spoiler

BAC_TSR.2_three-view_silhouette

1 Like

YES PLEASE.
Laughs in british

Even if both have been passed to developers I doubt we’ll be seeing these anytime soon. They know far too well that the entire British player base would only play either of these from them on causing the stats to be boosted far too much. Imagine having a 20,000 lbs of bombage, able to destroy all 4 bases in one run. Or for the TSR 2 having no aa capabilities other than red tops and basically just being a bomber. Although if they finally made the red tops realistic with their all aspect capabilities it might be a good fit for 10.0 10.3.

1 Like

Tracked Jaguar

:P

10 Likes

And this is supposed to be cursed?

Because it looks fine(if not good) to me.

I reported lack of JATO, lack of bombs, lack of RP-3 and erroneous G-suit (apparently because the ones they had were rotting in tropical heat, lol) over a year ago now and out of all of those the only thing that happened was the G-suit being removed. Granted adding suspended armaments is a little more complicated than just turning a modification off.

The source I’m looking for concerns the Sea Venom FAW.22, I want to know what radar set it really had and whether it could use Firestreaks

4 Likes

Screenshot_20240323-075518_Google
Screenshot_20240323-075325_Drive

3 Likes

ROC just borrowed some from US, but as ROC actually used it, it’s fine. More reasonable than some Sweden things.

1 Like

The Puma Boxer which will be ordered by the german army soonish.

Also the Boxer Heavy weapons carrier(CRV) which the Bundeswehr apperantly wants to call wombat

3 Likes

Is it because they never put starstreaks on jets without a radar for it. Is it a doctrine or is it simply because it needed the radar to slave the sight to work.

British spy!!!
p419360216

10 Likes

It was supposed to be warrior CSP

2 Likes

my meme is just about the origin pic of that photoshop.

1 Like

bravo sir, bravo

I was not going to post it here … but I really really liked the design … so hence ended up posting here anyway …
and as @Tim_TeaDrinker also alluded, the edit from KNDS pokes fun at the Warrior CSP, same 40mm CTA on tracks sans the Akerons i.e “the-what-could-have-been”

Firestreaks were good missiles for the time but needed radar lock to fire IRL, plus a fire control system with a bunch of vacuum tubes and whatnot. That’s mainly what prevented it being mounted to smaller fighters. In comparison the AIM-9 was pretty “plug and play” and you could put it on anything that had a pylon in the first place.

1 Like

Japan 75mm prototype anti-tank SPG. 4 horse power, literally.

4 Likes

Nah, horses have like 2.5 horsepower. Makes as much sense as having 2000lbs per ton or something stupid like that: only imperial measuring unit I accept is Fahrenheit and that’s only for ambient temperature.