Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

yeah strange

I really would like to see a MiG-29S (9-13S) though. Having the high maneuverability of the base MiG-29 that you lose with the MiG-29SMT due to all of its new equipment, but having the capability to engage BVR with R-77’s and close range R-73’s, now that’s solid.

I know there’s other variants of similar capability but I just enjoy the MiG-29S because it’s so widespread and utilized today.

My MiG-29S Loadout:

• 4x R-73’s
  • 2x R-77’s
  • 1x External Fuel Tank
1 Like

Charges not causing ammo explosions was fixed.

APDS and HEAT damage to ammo was increased.

The second change was a footnote in a small patch, largely missed by the community.

images (38)
I want the Luftbeweglicher Waffenträger

8 Likes

“Sea venom faw 21” new engine, can carry bombs and rp-3
“Sea venom faw 22” new engine, can carry bombs rp-3 and air-to-air missiles.

A sea venom with aam sounds like a lot of fun, especially with a new engine.

2 Likes

Speaking of Venoms: Afterburning Venom when?

1 Like

When I ascend to the next plane of existence. Holy shit where has this been all life. How do you go about finding these gems, as I struggle to find anything on British prototypes.

2 Likes

This one i’ll admit i stole from @Headnaught there is also the Vampire afterburning prototype which i discovered in a wikipedia deep-dive.

It mostly comes from ‘Hey the vampire is stupidly underpowered did they ever think to fix that’ and goes from there for the afterburning vamp.

The rest of the things are mostly from things like secret projects forum, wikipedia deep dives and also when you go through numbers E.G spitfires MK.20, 21, 22, and then 24 but then what about MK.23?

Well here is the Mk.23 (post soon™)

1 Like

I think an after burning vamp would be the perfect replacement for the hunter at 9.0, plus its ordinance is quite good. And a sea venom with (what I assume will be firesteaks) would actually be fun to play compared to the javelin. With the recent fm changes all they did was make it turn worse so it retains its energy a bit better, just feels like it’s constantly compressing.

1 Like

the shits und panzer, i would like to see that thing ingame ngl would be funny as heck

1 Like

All Sea Venoms can carry bombs and RP-3s. Sea Venom FAW.21 would also have the AI.21 (AN/APS-57) X-band search radar.

It’s commonly said that the Sea Venom FAW.22 had the AI.22 search/track radar as well as Firestreak capability but I haven’t personally found anything solid to suggest that. I’m currently chasing a lead on that but don’t expect too much.

1 Like

I may be the only person who’s says this but I do like playing the sea venom, and a version with more thrust and firstreaks sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck with finding that source.

3 Likes

So… Why mk20 haven’t bombs and rp-3?

Me too. This is the reason why I want the version with bombs and missiles so much.

He’s saying they should but he’s looking for more sources so he can bug report it. Hopefully he’s successful ao we can have a decent 8.0 cas other than the premium meteor. Plus I want a jet that’s actual worth playing with star streaks lol, javelin after the recent changes has somehow become even more painfull lol. Just feels like it’s constantly compressing.

1 Like

I really liked the skin that turns sea venom into sea vixen

1 Like

Oh you know I got that market place skin. Other people grind events to exchange for premiums. I grind events to earn more gjn coins to buy more skins. We are not the same.

I download sea venom faw 20 pilots notes from this site Aviation Archives: De Havilland Sea Venom F.A.W. 20 Pilot’s Notes
And at page 32-33 it says something about Armament equipment and rockets

1 Like

Shame that rp 3s are basically worthless in their current state. Playing the strike master with 4 540lbs bombs and 16 rockets is so much fun. Especially when they are as good as the ones found on the Israeli spit. Would be nice to have the sea venom for cas along with my strike master for my 7.7 lineup. It’s also a massive shame being both of the best cas planes for Britain being premiums, strike master and wyvern.

1 Like