Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

What is il_gatr?

I assume this
https://elbitsystems.com/product/gatr/
Laser guided Hydras

gotcha thanks

The fully capable Taiwanese ROCAF F-16A may even be much higher down the line as it can carry 6 x AIM-120C-5’s and 7’s. While the mirage 2000-5EI can just carry 4 x MICA EM’s & 2 x Magic II’s and the F-CK-1A MLU 4 x TC-2C & 2 x short range IR’s.

Black hawk from wish

T-62 modified to carry UB-32 rocket pods during the Afghan war, the whole mount is taken from the Mi-8 helicopter and is adjusted by elevating or depressing the cannon.

Spoiler

M4 sherman armed with 20 183mm T37 demolition rockets, the launcher was encased in armor that was 12.7mm thick and it had hydraulically operated armored doors to protect the rockets.

Spoiler

M4-whiz-bang

2 Likes

Fiat 6616 fitted with the UB-16 rocket launcher (Italian wheeled equivalent to the Magach Hydra, shares the same cannon as the Marder A1)

79Vxvg0

5 Likes

It’s goddamn beautiful

1 Like

Kazakh BARYS 8x8 (USSR)
IMG_3374
IMG_3373
IMG_3372

ACV-30 (USA)
IMG_3375

4 Likes

I’m surprised they haven’t already added that or the Mi-17-1

1 Like

True that, they might though, seeing how they added the Mi-8s and MH/AH-60s

No.

Saab J35J with “long range” IR and SARH missiles RB27/28 (Hughes Falcon 3 and 4)

Would be a Top Tier competitor if it want for a lack of CM’s

3 Likes

Plus the Kazakh BARYS 8x8 (Mbombe8) for SA aswell

(Only suggesting because it’s “Alpha Strike” Update coming, sadly was never built, but I think we’ll reach a point where things that were mock-ups will be added, for clarification, it was made with the help of the company that produced the Alpha Jet, which is why they are both strikingly similar)

SAAB 38

Mock up shown with Maverick missiles, something kinda lookin’ like a Magic 2, and something looking similar to an AIM-9

Something that could be more realistically added is the SK-90 Ö, which existed, and we already have the SAAB SK-60 ÖE (Austrian) we could get the SK-90 Ö, which is Austrian. Also very similar to the Alpha Jets, because it was built in conjunction.

6 Likes

when you consider the Strv KRV and the O-I for exemple where passed to dev’s , when one was only partially built , and the second never left the paper’s , and that the Flakpanzer IV (3 cm Flakvierling) ‘Zerstörer 45’ is coming this update altought the fact that 2 prototypes where built is still unknown to this day (plus it’s layout as well) , it really shouldn’t be a problem that this thing never left the full size mock-up

2 Likes

GT-6 ATGM system

Reminds me of that giraffe TD thing the brits made

08n1NyIaF4UOXQThUn7hnfFDW37-GyvGRvaSH1KPh8Y
There is another…

3 Likes

Ah yea i forgot the germans did one as well

If i remeber correctly, someone else (france maybe?) did a giraffe td with the milan.