Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

no tank ingame has it except the PUMA for what i know so far in fact they would need to rework the missile warning system on helis too before putting that to the PUMA

It works against Shturms (9.7), Atakas (10.7,11.0), Kobras (9.7, 10.3), Rubins (9.3). Maybe some others I can’t remember.

So it definitely has its benefits.

4 Likes

Would be cool as a naval decorator

lol

Imagine You come in your heli and You think You caught the PUMA offguard as you see the IRCM turn around 180 degrees to your general direction, to then see the PUMA turret turn around to look at you

as a czech i dont think that czechs want their hardware put into ussr tree from what i saw in other discussions

2 Likes

Don’t worry, as a Pole I don’t want to be in the USSR either

4 Likes

Czech tech is already put into the Soviet tree, I don’t see Gaijin changing that unless they decide to add a Czechtree, doubt it though.

1 Like

I know that there is czech vehicle in ussr and i dont really mind it because it was from 50s czechia and ussr was comrades and there was no tree that if could be added to, because it was giving sense only in ussr. But this is different. Pandur is vehicle from 2001 and it was made by Austria, thats why it wouldn’t have sense to add it to ussr, not talking about political reasons because it would be total nonsense and it would be kinda offending because of recent events

2 Likes

I don’t get this, what’s offending exactly?

It would be offending to add modern czech vehicle to ussr because of political reasons, same as adding polish pt91 twardy to ussr

Ah, of course political reasons. I don’t think any of that is taken into consideration anyway, I grew out of that way of reasoning a few years ago.

Horrendous take

2 Likes

Cap

Where XD

1 Like

The fact that gormer Czechoslovakia isn’t incorpirated in the HSSR TREE

1 Like

i do agree with your point , but disagre with the reason behind it

1 Like

Not looking to argue on what you want to call the “thing” you have. I know how defensive people get on this subject.

I want the option to opt out of crossplay the same way you do, it’s only fair.

1 Like

To be fair, in WT it doesn’t matter as Gaijin makes the vehicle work perfectly fine, while in IRl, the vehicles could be a total failure. Like Mig 9 and Mig-27 would kill it self in game thanks to their guns. On both planes the guns when fired, not only it teared up the fuselage on the plane, but in the case of Mig-9 even hurt the pilot himself. In Mig-27 it was because the huge fire rate. And there are much more cases. Stg. York M247 was a total failure of a project.

1 Like

But together…we can be strong. To be fair Polis-Czechoslovakia TT would be wet dream.