Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Don’t worry, he just doesn’t want the precious German panzers to leave the tree

1 Like

At least there was a chassis, and in one of the projects they wanted to put a turret from a centurion on it. As you understand, Sweden has both things.

Considering also that the source you attached says that the tank was given free of charge for testing, and not purchased:

Spoiler

Makes sense

Key word of wanted.

Improved Lu Dun-35 35mm Gun & Missile Integrated Weapon System
Now with 4 SAM launchers instead of 2 along with the single-barrel 35mm rotary autocannon

6 Likes

Nah sweden has already to many exceptions compared to other trees. If we now add vehicles which were just for armor testing then most ww2 nations could get every tank.

Sweden can just get a finnish kv1 to have a heavy tank

6 Likes

Yeah, I am also someone who doesn’t like the idea of a Swedish Tiger II, but I find that it wouldn’t be the worst offender when it comes to vehicle additions/exceptions

I was gonna add that Sweden already gets anything they happened to glance at in passing

yea, then US mains might contest that with the US’ captured Tiger II
IF Sweden indeed needs it, make it a super rare event vehicle at least
… and Israel with the captured Egyptian IS-3 ?

2 Likes

Reasonable number of Panzergrenadier Puma IFV (VJTF variant) fitted with the MELLS (aka Spike LR) launcher.

Gaijin. when?

2 Likes

2 years from now, cause they can never add things on time

Or fix it case with the PUMA

2 Likes

Even the option to just unmount MUSS would be great, just to make it less tall

why not ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Just a lil IS-3M bc yes. I mean we have the Tiran and their variants.

1 Like

Also someone gimme Tiran 4-5Sh (possibly 6Sh exists with era, unconfirmed if it was ever upgraded) variants with their 105mm gun (which should have used M111 at the time) and their lovely Blazer ERA. Also called Ti-67 ofc

2 Likes

Gaijin should add a Moai tech tree
There are over a thousand different Moai on Rapa Nui so filling out a technology tree should be easy.
Perhaps it can be a sub tree of Chile or apart of the South American tech tree.

How it would work in War Thunder

Spoiler

IMG_2883

16 Likes

yes that would be cool together with a fix for the MUSS

At its current BR, its pretty much useless anyway. Nothing around its BR is fooled by MUSS

MUSS aps main feature appart from pilot lasering the missile its detecting the source of the missile and even telling the crew if its just a laser or a missile wich would be useful against beam riding missiles and can spin the smoke system around and then launch the smoke to blind the missile

The missile launch detection thing was reported multiple times and we always got the answer that we arent getting it because nobody else currently has it. And the spinning smoke launchers most likely wont be modeled either, even tho they could mostly reuse the code from the Ironfist APS