Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

this are actually cool suggestions, i really want an update focused in adding top tier light tanks for nations
USSR: BMPT-2
USA: Griffin III IFV
GER: PUMA S1
UK: AJAX
JAP: Type 16 MCV (C5)
China: ZBD-04
Italy: B-2 centauro
france: EBCR Jaguar
Sweden: CV90 MK-4
Israel: Namer ifv

3 Likes

Tp 52

Long nose Canberra

Probably rather see the CCV its more fitting compared to the other stuff you listed

Gonna be unpopular, but will fill a much needed gap in Swedens lineup, the Königstiger.

2 Likes

Kranvagn variants+finnish heavies fill that gap though

The ability for keyboard and mouse PC players to opt out of crossplay if they want to not face aim assist controllers. Xbox / Playstation players have this option, but PC players don’t? We’re all paying customers and deserve the option too.

I was thinking on the Type 16 C5 due to it having a more spacious turret it could have better reload kind of like the centauro 120 and it could use the Type 93 improved Japan it’s working on rn

Gap filler copium.
IS-3
Israel captured 3 IS-3M heavy tanks at one point from the 6 day war (can’t remember exact conflict but should be 6 day war if I recall) in perfect condition, and subsequently put them into service. However they were used as indirect fire platforms. At the time, they were the most heavily armored tanks in service.

(Technically speaking, TONS of T-34-85s were also captured, but merely as trophies and never entered actual service. Archers (the backwards British boi) and apparently SU-100s and supposedly SU-152 were also captured. None entered service, but most were used in crates are targets for target practice it seems…)

1 Like

Granted. F-15 Added.
-Gaijin

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860826937382928384/1207237809983856650/image0.jpg?ex=65deead3&is=65cc75d3&hm=209418977564627b7476606ac101745a2651c801b7017d119423152601cb5316&
Child sized MBT-2000

2 Likes

What for? The tank was in disrepair, it had no shells (it was difficult to find them), the engine and turret rotation were broken. This is even worse than Kranvagn

If it was purchased by Sweden then I don’t see why not, its not a captured vehicle and was accepted into service from what I’ve read. It shouldn’t be an issue.

1 Like

We don’t have aim assist, we have auto tracking against one selected target, which doesn’t help you to aim, it just slews the camera, meanwhile PC players can fly with keyboard and keep track of several targets at once by free-looking with the camera, you can also fly one direction, and HMD a missile in another, which controller players can’t do.

But if you insist, we will happily take Console only lobbies, at least then there’s nearly no chance of cheating, makes flying easier too.

It was not serviced, it was used as target practice.

In that case then its somewhat iffy, it was bought I suppose. I wouldn’t be opposed it what i’m trying to say, but better if something else can be found.

1 Like

There’s an argument to be made for it, but it’s indeed questionable and divisive.

1 Like

OSA-76
Equipped with the 76 mm ZIS-3 field gun

image004

2 Likes

legacy BTR-82A gets “new” Kornet ATGM mount

4 Likes

but failed to induct BTR-87 with four Kornet launchers in the Army

4 Likes

Which was partially not built at all?