Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Can’t wait for Germany to get the Arjun!

8 Likes

I look forward some day early Multirole Combat Aircraft from royal air force and aircraft all rank from south african air force (SAAF) coming to great britain tech tree in the future

1 Like

You’ll just have to piece it together wont you? 😜 I use a Xbox account on PC as well.

Isn’t that against the ToS 🤔

1 Like

No, having a Xbox account isn’t sadly…

What’s your other accounts username?

What other account do you mean breh? I said piece it together so you stay curious lol.

So, you don’t have another account? Confused.

you don’t really any top tier vehicles

Probably, and I do have a good bit of top tier.

What about the top tier Russia?

1 Like

If you’re talking about domestic Indian vehicles, they aren’t Soviet just cause they were invented in Soviets.
That’s like saying the Firefly is American.

You’ll have to get a good look at my account wouldn’t you? I am a man of a word though…

Your highest BR soviet vehicle is the P-47D-27. I used the filter.

1 Like

I can always take a photo of my Soviet vehicles but that would ruin the surprise wouldn’t it? You can believe me or not since it doesn’t effect me at all lol.

It makes no difference to me, I was just curious, your profile seemed off from the claim you made.

1 Like

Check his British vehicles, which explains his desire to see more diversity in the British tech tree.
If Indian vehicles go to Britain, that means Su-30MKI down the line, and many other domestically made Indian vehicles.

I saw his British vehicles, a few top tier British aircraft along with the base 11.3 Challenger 2.

I argue on the behalf of the Soviets as well, look at the SU-39 topic. I believe it needs R-73s at its current state.

My home nation uses Soviet vehicles so I would be more incline to support the Soviets though right?

This thread is wild.

2 Likes

Every War Thunder discussion to ever exist

1 Like