Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

The Class 3(P) is a German built vehicle for a South African contract

Can I remind you that it’s South African nonetheless and arguing it doesn’t deserve a place in the British Tech Tree is very silly. It’s like not introducing the Eurofighter Typhoon to Germany since originally it was a British technology demonstrator.

Many other countries were under british rule but that doesnt mean that their vehicles should go to british techtree.

Sweden has a literal Mi-28A (which they’ve never operated) inside their Tech Tree, instead of focusing on the issue on hand zoom out and view the issue as a whole.

The Su-25TK is not a domestic Ethiopian plane. Its closest connection is to Russia, who designed, built and sold it to Ethiopia.

The British designed the Hawker Hunter and it’s connection is closest to Britain yet it’s inside the German Tech Tree, don’t make me laugh man. 😂

easy fix here for russian helicopter, give the US the one we stole and give GB the ones theyve westerized for some former soviet countries

Its about as South African as the French Leclerc mbt.

Both foreign vehicles, briefly looked at by South Africa, but decided against purchasing.

Neither South African.

The Typhoon is actually used by Germany as well, so no, its nothing like that.

And they shouldn’t, but again, too late.

And again, they shouldn’t, but its too late.

4 Likes

The Typhoon is actually used by Germany as well, so no, its nothing like that.

But originally the design was British, I can say this for many vehicles in-game.

And they shouldn’t, but again, too late.

You have such a issue with my Wishlist then why prevent such vehicles getting added as a whole? Go make a topic about these vehicles or is it because I mentioned Britain?

And again, they shouldn’t, but its too late.

Gaijin can move vehicles whenever they want, remember when they moved the Swedish Centurion in the British Tech Tree? I guess it’s only Britain which gets this poor treatment alongside Italy and Japan.

And its used by Germany.

Is the Su-25TK used by the United Kingdom?

Its the same level of ridiculousness as asking for an F-14 in the USSR or UK tree because Iran had them.

There’s no good reason for UK to get other countries vehicles, they had no connection to.

They can. You could ask them to, but if they haven’t done it already, its probably not going to change.

1 Like

And its used by Germany. Is the Su-25TK used by the United Kingdom?

Previously you were basically saying “the Class 3 (P) was constructed by German engineers” which is correct yes, but the same can be said about both Swedish Mi-28A and Swedish T-80U vehicles. They are trailed vehicles like the Class 3 (P) but are in their respective nations unlike the Class 3 (P).

Lets discuss about the Swiss Hawker Hunter, it was added to the German Tech Tree simply because of the connection between Switzerland and Germany (which we all know). The connection between both Ethiopia and Britain is also as strong or stronger, both South Africa and Ethiopia were previously once under British rule and both still maintain strong relations with the United Kingdom.

It’s either all vehicle recommendations like the Ethiopian SU-25TK get rejected and other vehicles in-game get moved to their home nations (like Switzerland’s Hawker Hunter going to Britain) or you allow these type of recommendations to be heard, there can’t be one or the other.

Its the same level of ridiculousness as asking for an F-14 in the USSR or UK tree because Iran had them.

The Soviet Union doesn’t need any foreign vehicles in-game unlike the British Tech Tree, the Soviets have plenty of vehicles that suit the War Thunder meta and there are little to zero times they’ve ever been underperforming but mostly overperforming.

They can. You could ask them to, but if they haven’t done it already, its probably not going to change.

Doesn’t mean I can’t use this in arguments, it’s stupid how Gaijin implements vehicles like the Swiss Hunter.

Gripen for Britain.

Na SU-57 for Britain more like!

4 Likes

Neither of which really have any business in the Sweden tree, but AGAIN, what’s done is done.

BTW, this is getting further and further away from the Su-25TK.

Read above.

Which again, is a terrible reason to get modern vehicles.

Feel like I’m having to repeat this too many times.

Britain doesn’t need other War Thunder nations’ vehicles.

Ask for something UK connected.

Sigh…read above…

1 Like

Neither of which really have any business in the Sweden tree, but AGAIN, what’s done is done. BTW, this is getting further and further away from the Su-25TK.

No, I’m just using other vehicles as examples still with the SU-25TK in mind.

Which again, is a terrible reason to get modern vehicles. Feel like I’m having to repeat this too many times.

So you’re against the addition of vehicles like the SU-25TK being added to nations like the United Kingdom yet you don’t have a issue with the Class 3 (P) lol? You realise a T-90S was datamines in the British Tech Tree (a very similar case with the SU-25TK).

Britain doesn’t need other War Thunder nations’ vehicles. Ask for something UK connected.

Please tell me you’re being serious right? I actually can’t tell if you’re genuine or joking around at this point…

Sigh…read above…

Yet again I’ll repeat myself, I said I was using it as a example and saw your message about it previously.

I wish stingers would actually be stingers and not just iglas camouflaged as stingers…

At least they are pretty good, the skill required to kill a plane with the Stingers are pretty low.

Hint, because its a German vehicle.

Equally as ridiculous.

Think about it for little while longer.

Hint, because its a German vehicle .

Cough cough Mi-24A and T-80U in the Swedish Tech Tree are trailed vehicles…

Equally as ridiculous.

Well go make a 20 page topic about why it shouldn’t be introduced as a Non-British Main? Fighting against any nation and specifically the Soviets as Britain is like punching a brick wall, you never succeed with whatever you’re planning.

Playing UK is fun. I play it for the actually British vehicles.

If you want USSR vehicles, play the USSR tree.

1 Like

Playing Britain for British vehicles? Sounds like a horrid idea.

3 Likes

That has nothing to do with it…

Imagine the shitstorm if bmp2m had reskinned tow2a as their 9M133.

Because they have about as much in common as igla and stinger do.

Also don’t get me even started on how little skill you need to kill literally anything with cas… Lobbing laser or tv guided bombs and rockets from space is infinitely easier than killing those space climbers.

1 Like

If you want USSR vehicles, play the USSR tree.

All Russian vehicles have a low skill ceiling, I have top tier Russia and Britain and the skill required when I play anything Soviet is goofy.

I play it for the actually British vehicles.

You could play Sweden instead which has British, Soviet and German vehicles all whilst being extremely competitive.

1 Like

Really? Because after looking at your in-game profile, you don’t really any top tier vehicles. Unless you have another account.

3 Likes

I think UAE could also go to France, at least ground tree, as France does not have subtrees and a lot of UAE equipment is French

1 Like