Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Strange to lump the Netherlands in that bunch, but I guess I got my question answered.

at that point why not just add Asia into the mix? Might as well throw in Africa, hell, make LATAM vehicles Swedish too while we are at it

They call us Swamp Germans for a reason, no reason for Netherlands not to go to Germany

3 Likes

for me the only reason dutchland would finish with sweeden is the singular sweedish vehicle they have : the CV9035NL MLU

Cv90 to Britain

5 Likes

Drab union

Why, why were you not chosen?! (well i know why, but still)

3 Likes

But we’ll still get both of them))))))

1 Like

Because it doesn’t have funny suspension

2 Likes

TBH the better timeline is where the British MOD chooses the CV90 over the Ajax

4 Likes

im not gonna lie that looks cool as heck

Where muh F-2 :C

pesawat-mini

6 Likes

Ersatz-Yorck and Mackensen and O-Class BC’s

Ersatz-Yorck
Ersatz Yorck - Germany - War Thunder - Official Forum

Mackensen
Imperial German Navy in World War I - Große Kruezer of the Mackensen-Class

O class
O-class battlecruiser - Wikipedia

1 Like

aren’t you exaggerating a bit?
take the chill pill, man

I mean the CV-9035 should go to Sweden by just virtue of it being of swedish origin.

And Fenneck should got to Germany for the sake that it’s of German origin.

If the nation using the vehicle isn’t in game either as a sub tree or full tree then that vehicle should go to the nation in game that designed it or had the most influence in it’s design…

1 Like

You mean like the Swiss Hunter, Indian T-90 or Czechoslovak Praga?

2 Likes

Yeah the Swiss Hunter that should have went to the British tree, the T-90S that should have went to Russia or just not have been added at all except as like some rare event thing.

As for the Praga you can argue that of all things should have went to the Germans since the guns were technically based on a German design but that is stretching it a bit.

Regardless they were all poorly thought out additions. and certain single nation mains need to stop using them as excuses to ask for even more Ludacris additions to be added into their preferred tree because they suffer or something.

7 Likes

I would love to have a larger area around the ground rb map to be able to fly in. Also move back the airfield further back and remove air spawns.

It would be cool to have the airfields in a far back position and if enemy planes try to fly near it theyd have to fly through a large area full of stingers/iglas randomly shooting at them or pantsirs.

I came to think about this because yesterday i was in ground rb with the mig 29 and only and air to air load out. I wanted to have some dogfights but there was a teammate of mine also in a mig 29 who were simply flying over the enemy air spawn and instantly killing them as they spawned… it kinda ruined the game both for me and for the enemies…

This would only be in the higher tiers ofc. Since in lower tiers i dont think the size of the map is as big of a problem

ZSL92B Infantry Fighting Vehicle

ZSL92B, much needed as well

4 Likes

Hunter IFV/AFV, Remote turret with 30mm cannon + spike

1 Like