Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

sadly for the UK they only bought the boxer base in order to make their own versions so no Boxer with cool turret for UK unless they superglue an ajax turret

Boi they bought the Boxer to replace the Warrior but forgot the turret. The Warrior is an IFV as the Boxer they have (at least currently) is just an APC. They gave up the firepower for mobility essentially which is a downgrade. Sure you can mount an MG RCWS on the Boxer, but that doesn’t backfill the lost firepower which dismounted infantry need for supporting operations. Hopefully they decide to build or incorporate a medium/high caliber weapon station on the vehicle. I thought I had heard something in the news on like the Telegraph a while back that they are looking into a turret of some sort for it.

There is a weird version of the boxer for britain mounted with ONE javeling missile attached to a remote controlled 50 cal lmao

Well, I guess it’s something

How about the BMD-1/2

that the “special weapon” on the A-1H gets its own Default weapon preset

(Tropicalized?) AJAX with Saab Barracuda IR camouflage in Saudi Arabia

Underneath the Saab Barracuda IR camouflage cover is a cool digital desert camo

3 Likes

The Multi Coloured Digital Camo 5 scheme just makes the Challenger IIs look extra cool

2 Likes

Model of the Ajax IFV concept offered to Australia for the Land 400 Phase 3 competition.
Equipped with a 30mm turret and Iron Fist APS.

1 Like

10 Likes

you gotta love the memes here in this topic section

2 Likes

i mean admit it actually looks like that lol

I will never forgive the Aussies going for the Redback smh

1 Like

Strf 9040C

Love the SAAB MSC add ons.

1 Like

shar_spining
fish

3 Likes

why?
not everybody needs to be on the German platform bandwagon

It was a tossup between the Lynx and the Redback, and the army let the government decide and the Government chose the Redback, ignoring the giant Rheinmetall factory in their country

they wanted a cheap ifv for the most part and the redback its cheap but only in short periods of time the KF41 its highly modular and the parts are easier to produce on the long period wich makes it cheaper if you wanna keep it for some more time aswell as being easier and cheaper to modernize

1 Like

Ain’t that factory being used for Boxer production? It’s not just sitting around empty lol