Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

i’d seriosuly doubt that from the picture i can find (as in "i’m pretty sure those are just smoke launcher’s on the side of the turret , GL-5 doesn’t look like those smoke launcher’s wee can see)

1 Like

confusing

1 Like

Yeah I’ve never found a photo of a VT-5 with GL-5 on it. But it appears to be true in writing.

dont trust EVERITHING in wikipedia , it usealy has correct information , but i also have seen mistake’s by the past

1 Like

But there are some objects on the roof that resembles a lot like APS radar

Spoiler

Maybe VT-5s never received any APS. Even the chinese ones shown in defense Expo doesn’t have APS

1 Like

to my knowledge it never got any APS option given to it

Bangladeshi VT-5 lacks extra front hull armor add-on but has extra armor on turret cheeks.
Can also mount ERA blocks @ hull-front
and other minor differences like smoke launcher arrays …

2 Likes

Export Chinese Ground vehicles can constitute an independent WT nation TT of their own …

1 Like

According to Chinese officials, the VT-5 can use the GL-6, but it will cost more, so they didn’t show it

1 Like

This is a huge amount of work for gaijin, but gaijin particularly likes Russia and they don’t care about China.

1 Like

Leopard 1A6

6 Likes

Leopard 1A5 BE MEXAS

3 Likes

yet they added the boring Leo 1 L/44

2 Likes

BBT-2. It is claimed to be capable of carrying laser guided bombs and other un guided weapons.
I know it would be hard to balance these slow prop planes but I think we can add them in heli tree

I saw people saying in the old forum that this tank has armor comparable to the Abrams.

let me guess , german main’s

Probably 😁

How about this beautiful plane <3

Amiot 143

4 Likes

i would have defenetly seen better looking from us … but it would be interesting i guess

1 Like