Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Saw your detailed posts on it from awhile back, would definitely be looking forward to a full suggestion if you decide to make it man! Its definitely one of the planes that getting exact info on is a bit hard and especially scarce given some things were just mock ups and all, but fingers crossed for a little Yak-141 treatment and some (hopium) AMRAAMs…

(Very intrigued by this new info you mention, what kinda info is now available?)

1 Like

For starters, all this is from Paul Metz’s book on the F-20 that released back in August of 2023:

There’s proper info on what a production-level cockpit would look like for the 2nd/3rd prototype, as well as proposed 4th prototype and Air Defense Fighter variant.
There’s info on proposed CAS-focused variants, the potential “big-wing” F-20, cockpit displays, radar warning system, countermeasures, confirmation of compatibility with AIM-9L, radar modes, etc

1 Like

Something

3 Likes

Sd.Kfz.231 6-rad

Cool 6 wheeled armored car with a 2cm KwK if I remember, same as the Pz II C.

Edit: Dynamic mudflaps as well, T-80U would look awesome with the rubber screens moving. 🤤

8 Likes

AV8 IFV

1 Like

XM30

You may have forgotten about it?))
Screenshot_2024-01-26-19-35-06-324_com.opera.browser-edit

2 Likes

MSI Terrahawk Paladin

Wouldn’t count in this case, since the hull is something that already existed.

The hull wasn’t built for the Object 292, so none of Object 292 plan was built.

I think this is unmanned, correct?

i dont know

How about the legit ItPsV 90 (Sweden(duh))
Plz gaijin T_T

1 Like

I have already done a topic on it on the russian forum.
)))

Spoiler

Британская зенитка - Передано разработчикам - War Thunder — официальный форум

btw is this the same MSI that makes pc parts?

Tifon-2A

4 Likes

RBS 70 VLM, the Swedish Type 93. Same weapons as the Lvrbv 701 but without an FCS so you need to aim yourself rather than locking onto enemy aircraft.

They full name is
MSI-Defence Systems (MSI-DS)
I don’t know why there write only MSI

1 Like

Haha, Land Rover Go BRR.

What tree? I’m assuming Britain b/c of the LR Defender 90 pickup. Oh, also, I realized it has the IRST unit, so it can track, just not radar track, technically speaking, making it much better.

British isnt it?

Very British

1 Like