Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

I hate the fact that we don’t ever have realistic / “normal” vehicle lineup battles unless you go simulator, and we won’t ever have them again when AbramhamsX and T-14 get shoved into Sim battles as well

Abrams. It’s Abrams.

I exclusively see realistic vehicle lineups in every battle.
There are no unrealistic vehicles in War Thunder really.
Even Panther 2 was technically possible, not in WW2, but certainly after.

1 Like

That’s an opinion. We can also shorten Richard to Dick but we don’t. It’s Abrahams!

Abraham Lincoln X

4 Likes

That’s bullshit.
The Abrams is named after the US general Creighton Abrams, not Creighton Abrahams.
Get your facts straight before acting up.

Official US designations are no opinion either.

1 Like

He’s joking I think

4 Likes

2 Likes

I be damned

The Object 640 Black Eagle still exists and can be found next to the T-80UM1 Bars at the Omsk Plant.

7 Likes

Honestly would be one of the best tanks the USSR tree could get.

1 Like

What br though cause im suspecting a new ussr ground premium next update

I’m not an expert on Russian tanks but from what I can see it would be better than the BVM I think. It has blowout panels, as well as ‘longer length projectiles’ although from what I can see none were developed specifically for the tank. Better ERA too.

If they chose to go with its theoretical proportions it could have a 152mm, some sort of APS system too. At worst it seems like it would be like a BVM with an autoloading blowout rack.

So not 11.3 wow seems cool

It would be at the very least the same BR as the BVM but IMO should come after it at a higher br.

Dardo OWS
Equipped with an unmanned HITFIST-OWS 30mm cannon, Dual Spike ATGM launchers and add-on armor

6 Likes

Im thinking the T80um1 i believe its called may be russias next premium
But the black Eagle i could see coming as russian only has two top tier mbts

Potentially that would work decently that or some sort of export variant.

Black Eagle I could see, also the T-90MS

Warthunder version might look like the prototype one:
https://img-forum-wt-com.cdn.gaijin.net/original/2X/0/0980b8c3cd86958c74533fa97e39a34b31499399.jpeg

But this was just the tech demonstrator that was trialed.

The final version would be a bit different.
As can be seen in the mockup pics below:

The hull front would be much different than standard T-80 front with much enlarged & better designed for protection and better ERA coverage (something similar can also be seen in Object 187).
As well as APS and some other minor differences, that I can’t recall.
(I had some info on these but are lost in the old-forum)

Spoiler

Object 187:
https://topwar.ru/uploads/posts/2019-03/1551445870_187-2.jpg

4 Likes

Downtier the Spitfire Mk.24 and Mk.22, uptier the P-51H, I don’t care about the dumb player stats when the P-51H is objectively better in almost all ways yet it fights the Mk.14e more frequently than the Mk.22/24.

Why are British post-war props at much higher br’s than those of other nations (Yak-3U, P-51H etcetera).

Then add the Spiteful and Seafang at 7.0 as whilst they also have no business being there, they’d do better vs jets.

Supermarine Spitfire (Griffon-powered variants) - Wikipedia

3 Likes