Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

No now every tree need leopards that are better then Germany

2 Likes

Here, you can have this

It would be a interesting twist to normal Soviet tank design, it gets rid of the carousel and has a western style turret bustle and blow out panels. It also allowed for longer APFSDS to be loaded, not sure which that would be.

But would be able to handle the weight

Running low on SL with all the cool top tier stuff. So would love to fly any of the following aircraft as premiums (of course a similar or better tech tree variant along side it would make sense):

AIM-4 carriers:
F-89H/J
(C)F-101 Voodoo
F-102
F-106

Russian interceptors:
Yak-28P
Su-9 with 4x K-5 beam riding or 4x K-55 SARH
Su-11
Su-15
Tu-28

Most don’t like those 1950’s-ish interceptors but I love the playstyle, especially in sim.
Also stuff with Sparrow I beam riding missiles would be nice to have like F3D variants.

3 Likes

Dont give them balancing ideas.

What would your opinion be on a system that allows you to get past event vehicles? Almost in the squadron sense where you can passively get them. Depending on how “ good” a vehicle is the longer it would take to get it. Such as it taking maybe a month to get something like the m8a1 but the kv220 and object 279 are like 6 months of passive work. That way people like me who either didn’t fully get the 279 and didn’t have the money or weren’t playing during its event that now need to spend 600$ on it. I really want all players to have access to all these vehicles and not have them locked behind a massive paywall or obtainable through loot boxes as i have spend probably 10 million sl and have gotten nothing. By introducing a mechanic where you can earn these tanks overtime the players would have a chance to get them. And due to the large playerbase having a few of the vehicles available for this but over a long time weather its in game hours or just normal time. I would love to continue to give my opinion on this if needed.

1 Like
1 Like

It’s so funny because the Black Eagle even with it’s unknown-ish ERA and technical details is

1. So much more realistic than the Obj. 195 - whatever the fck that is with 1000mm of pen, a T-14 design contest prototype (that was passed to Devs)
  2. So much cooler than the Obj 195
  3. So much more fitting as a realistic tank - moved, shot, had innovative systems… don’t want a T-14 in warthunder
2 Likes

It will be appear in any case

The B-1R, can’t wait for it to be finished, lol. Can’t wait for the B-1 to come to the game and replace the FA-111 already.

F/A-18C (Finland)

As we know AMRAAM’s are being added next major update, can’t wait to see this baby with 4 of them.

I think the Finns use the dual racks too, so that could mean at least 6 total plus 2 sidewinders.

Since gaijin refuses to model anything British correctly, and the challenger 3 td being extremely underwhelming I propose the Canadian Leopard 2a6m. fitted with an L55 smooth bore cannon and mine protection belly armour. This would give Britain another 11.7 with the DM53 and would have much more mobility than the challenger 3, I’d love to see this under the vickers MK.7 in the British tree, as they most certainly need more diversity at top tier.

1 Like

Probably would be 2nd in a fight with the Gripen in my opinion. Just because of a few things, G-limiter of 7.5 G’s (unless they give us an unlocked limiter) while the gripen ac pull major G’s, with no issue whatsoever, and has AMRAAM’s, both are multirole, but I’d say for strike equipment, the F/A-18 is going to win. As I don’t play America, I still hope it gets the F-18 before we do, because it’s only right that they do, or give us them at the same time, unlike they did with the Gripen, giving the C to Britian, although, when the E comes to the game it will probably be a Sweden only aircraft. (Unless Brazil gets added to the game)

I think the Gripen will fight better too but the F-18 has ridiculous AOA and a lower sweep (meaning better subsonic turn) so it would still be able to handle itself.

At least they upgraded the A to a late model. Also we still had a SA TT so its not like it goes against any rules and in-game they’re effectively the same (now, originally they weren’t which was just unfair).

As do I, nobody affiliated with any other nation uses it. The UK wouldn’t need it either (through BAE being a co-developer) as by that point we would have the Eurofighter.

2 Likes

Danish tree for Sweden as well?
If yes, then the Danes can bring lots of upgraded stuff to Sweden.

Along with Leopard 2A7DK, there are:
SKH M109A3DK
M41 DK-1
Leopard 1A5-DK
Skyranger 30
CV 9035DK

and below is what more Norway can bring to Sweden :P

4 Likes

M41 DK is a really cool tank IMO.

Out of all possible additions to Sweden that’s the one I’m most excited for, along with NM116 of course.

2 Likes

Another fighter aircraft 11.3 ~ 13.0 at PLAAF/PLANAF line in rank 7 ~ rank 8

• Shenyang J-8D
  • Shenyang J-8H
  • Chengdu J-7G
  • Chengdu J-7H
  • Chengdu J-10A
  • Chengdu FC-1
  • Shenyang J-11A MLU
  • Sukhoi Su-30 MKK
  • Shenyang J-11B
  • Shenyang J-11BH
  • Chengdu J-10B
4 Likes

It’s gonna be funny playing in like 2 years when the best production tanks are below the 130 - 152mm class MBT prototypes in BR just cause of how simulating tanks as perfect manufacturing impacts performance.

@Zyranovos
F-18Cs with AMRAAMs carry up to 10 of them, so likely far later after AARH introduction. Will be interesting when it’s here.

F-18 G-limit is 10.4Gs BTW. It’s only 7.5 with paddle in standard position.

1 Like