Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Export T-80U with AGAVA-2
Swedish trials:

Indian trials:

T-80UM at Omsk 1999:
(had Brod-M deep fording kit, bigger dozer blade, digital display for commander)

T-80UM at IDELF 2010:

4 Likes

I’ve seen people refer to this T-80 using the name Object 291. It apparently has unspecified hull armor upgrades and is one of the earliest post-Soviet tanks to get a Svinets compatible autoloader.

Well that would likely be the Object code for it. The T-80U internally is the Object 219AS.

I was referring to the T-80U with the enlarged dozer blade specifically.
http://war-russia.info/index.php/nomenklatura-vooruzhenij/44-sukhoputnye-vojska/boevye-bronirovannye-mashiny/srednie-osnovnye-tanki/574-opytnyj-osnovnoj-boevoj-tank-ob-291-292-1990g

Its the same, the T-80UM is the Object 291 internally.

Latvian VEF I-16

First is a Leclerc hull with Guepard turret, but totally fake, just a photoshop.

I mean, now that we are getting the Boxer in the game, I’d put the goofy looking bobble head artillery one on there too.

Isn’t that similar to the German “Mauser” autocontrolled anti-ship gun? Like the MLG-27 I believe, with a 27mm APFSDS cannon with a fire rate that rivals the MG3A1 in fire rate and much higher Kg/s.

Not sure if it fires APFSDS but what I do know is that it can fire between 1000RPM and 1700RPM

Here’s the HE round dimensions, I assume it’s the same cartridges, but it says it’s also got FAPDS, so maybe that’s “Finned Armor Peircing Discarding Sabot”?

FAPDS stands for frangible armor piercing discarding sabot. Its produces a lot more spalling that regular APDS

Yeah, makes sense as it’s pretty much an anti-everything, be it drones, small ships, or aircraft. Germans do love their super fast firing guns.

Gib op Toyota)))

6 Likes

Aermacchi MB-339

2 Likes

There were around 30 T-80UE-1 made. Majority of them came with thermals for gunner installed.

When do we get the first jet fighter? With 3x 20mm mg151 it would give Germany starter jet without mk108s aswell

5 Likes

203mm M110A2 howitzer with Crew Ballistic Shelter (CBS)

1 Like

6 Likes

What nation made this?
Looks like fun