Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Eh… Is it at least stabilized?

It’ll probably be easier just to call it the GIAT Types 59 as well.

1 Like

it’s the fricking A varient , it’s older than the AMX-30 (1972) wee have in game and will 100% come before it in the tree if ever haded

“GIAT T-55”

If the AMX-30A isn’t stabilized, it would just be redundant. But it can maybe get added as an event vehicle. Otherwise the vehicle submitted for the Europanzer would make more sense.

It’s called the Type 59 for a reason. GIAT is added onto it because they’re the manufacturer, instead of another like Norinco.
RDT_20231220_1106159069258377715086056

Can’t wait for the next patch GJN! I hope it’s going to be more rushed and as result will make the game even more dogshit.

2 Likes

I am really hoping the next patch or two brings us the K2 Black Panther. With the latest round of tank additions, it is no longer too modern for sure. I do not care how they fit it in nation-wise…just want this beautiful, highly capable tank in game.

yea i mean there’s that , but i always call it as T-55 by defalt since it’s (almost) just a gun upgrade

Gotta say - The biggest thing i’m wanting as far as vehicle additions?
Pantsir equivillents across all nations. The fact USSR gets this absolute behemoth anti-air vehicle while UK doesn’t get SPAA past 10.3 is stupid

6 Likes

I want SWIP.

Land ceptor, totally fine to be added rn ;)
/j

1 Like

Honestly, with its Giraffe IRST only and it’s shortest range missiles, it wouldn’t be far off TORM1 / Pantsir

IRST has 85 km (120 with radar on a separate vechicle) range, CAMM has 25km range

Huh? IRIS-T SL is only 20KM

That is not the same missile Land Ceptor uses CAMM that originate from ASRAAM

Oh I thought you where talking about the swedish Giraffe IRIS-T launcher

Well, we talk about Giraffe IRST, not the IRIST launcher. Land Ceptor uses Giraffe IRST

You can see it here, The higher one is a data mast and the smaller one is IRT

1 Like

Yeah ive seen this, some neat shit

Early T-80U (Object 219AS) variant … without any turret ERA but K-5 on the hull

even without ERA, the T-80U looks pretty good.

4 Likes

Gib Soviet Laserpointer

Spoiler

2 Likes

This or the T-80A at 11.0 would be amazing. Honestly any Soviet T-80 at 11.0 would be welcomed.

Edit: they should split the current T-80U into the U proper (no thermals, BM42, 11.0) and the UM as is at 11.3.

4 Likes

No thermals version already sits with 3BM46 is at 11.0 but with outdated APS. Theres swedish one with thermals and 3BM42 at 11.0 as well, so if you would add version without 3BM46 or thermals you would just make a worse version than these two. Also removing thermals would mean its pre T-80UM model, so for historical accuracy 1250 HP engine should be switched to 1100 HP engine instead.
I do support the idea though.